Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 01-18-2011, 05:05 AM

We defintely needed each other and still do. Our honesty and support towards each other has always been our greatest strength. I don't see that changing ever I love you

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 01-18-2011, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
We defintely needed each other and still do. Our honesty and support towards each other has always been our greatest strength. I don't see that changing ever I love you
I love you too baby no tear emoticon...

Last edited by redpepper; 01-18-2011 at 06:08 AM.
Old 01-18-2011, 05:21 AM

Save your tears for when I shut the water off to the house this weekend and you can't do laundry for a week

Poly Events All Over
Old 01-18-2011, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
I was hurt and broken and you washed the soot off my heart. Now I realize that I would of done both of us a favour if I had walked away. Thing is you needed me as much as I needed you and we both weren't able to walk away.... we have created an awesome life together all of us. Everything is complete... now there is just this one dilemma and I sometimes just can't shake it.
Sometimes people just fit together in a way that doesn't make any logical sense. There isn't any walking away from something like that. The both of you NEED each other, in the present tense. You guys aren't going to be able to get any sleep unless you stop playing the "what if" game. Right now is right now, let future RP and Mono worry about what might be down the line.

Right now there isn't anyone out there who is worth the risk of losing what you and Mono have. Maybe there never will be. Maybe if there is his boundaries will change. Your lives are both richer for having been shared with each other. If you had just walked away you would have spent the rest of your life wondering about what might have been.
Old 01-18-2011, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derbylicious View Post
You guys aren't going to be able to get any sleep unless you stop playing the "what if" game. Right now is right now, let future RP and Mono worry about what might be down the line.
Holy crap you have a smart girlfriend RP!!

Thanks Derby

Poly Events All Over
Old 01-18-2011, 05:40 AM

If I am reading this right, there isn't anyone else in the picture yet right? Why worry about something that may never happen. Toss out logic and concern, and live and enjoy what you have now. Don't look for bumps int he road you haven't hit yet

Unless I am reading this wrong of course
Old 01-18-2011, 06:12 AM

There is no one worth fucking. no. I can assure you of that... it all comes down to the fucking... that's it.

I do have a smart girlfriend... thanks sweets
Old 01-18-2011, 06:15 AM

Quote:
thanks sweets
You meant Derby not me right?..sweats is not manly enough....Kidding!!! I know who you are talking about

Poly Events All Over
Old 01-18-2011, 07:00 AM

Quote:
I do have a smart girlfriend... thanks sweets
I hear that your gf's a hottie too! Reassuring to know you have good taste.

-Imaginary Illusion

How did I get here & Where am I going?
Old 01-18-2011, 11:36 PM

Things are good today. As long as I don't over think I don't freak out as much. I went to see Leo today, just to check in on my thoughts about everything and confirmed that really my life is good where it is at. I confirmed with him our plans to camp this summer with our families again... two weekends; one at the beginning of summer and one at the end. Luckily the poly camps don't coincide. It was nice to see him, give him a hug and make sure his staff saw me. They know me by name now and are thoroughly confused. He says they are jealous that a pretty red head doesn't visit them I like that.

I think in leaving it I have opened my mind to the realization that he isn't all that into me really and would have sex with me if he could, but really just enjoys my company and that he can show me off. He likes to take me out and treat me, knowing that he can look at me and be seen with me... it feeds into my fetishes nicely and I think I should take it just as that. He also thinks I'm smart and likes to hear what I say about poly, relationships and what I do with the rest of my time... burlesque, etc.

Really he is satisfied with a girl on his arm that likes to dress up and be treated to dinner and a drink or two and be left to talk his ear off. I can do that... as long as I don't cause drama between him and his wife or be overly emotional I think it will be fine. In order to do that I have to watch my attachment and connection with him. Its best if I don't get in too deep.

Tags
bdsm, boundaries, breaking up, casual sex, children, coming out, coming out to family, communication, family, foundations, kids, ldr, ldrs, mono poly, mono poly dating nature, mono/poly, moving in, negotiations, poly-fi, poly-fidelous, redpepper, rules, swinging, third partner, vee