Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 04:10 PM

Default single girl looking for a couple

Hey, I'm 20 years old and looking for a long term relationship, perferably with a couple. I would love to have a vee and be friends with his wife or girlfriend. I'm in western MA right now but I don't have a problem with LDRs. I definitely think that they can work as long as everyone is making an effort to stay connected. I would love to hear from you if you are interested. You can reply here or email me at clark25c at msn.com

On a side note, my two deal breakers are: I want kids some day, so if you don't, I'd rather not get involved. Must love dogs!
Old 10-07-2010, 07:11 AM

Smile Loving couple looking for a 3rd

My wife and I are seriously looking to add another woman into our lives . We have discussed it and have decided that this is the direction that will make us happier in life and make us feel more connected to each other also. We live in FL and even have plans on returning to Mass (cambridge) some day :-). We would love to hear back from you soon
Old 10-22-2010, 12:21 AM

Also, I forgot to mention that I'm open to a full triad depending on the couple.

Would love to hear from you if you are interested.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:58 PM

Hi, Clark -- I am brand new to this forum, and I saw your post. I am married with 2 young kids and my husband and I are exploring a poly lifestyle. We may be a bit too old for you, though. Have you found what you are looking for?
Old 01-14-2011, 05:10 AM

hey i actually am already in a relationship, thanks though
Old 01-16-2011, 03:59 PM

Hello - we are a non-religious couple in GA seeking a female companion to join us. We love dogs (have 3) and children (have 2 of those with shiny coats ). Would love a chance to talk or possibly meet.
Old 01-23-2011, 03:12 PM

Hey we are a young couple. I'm actually 20 he is 27. We would love to chat sometime
Old 02-10-2011, 04:24 AM

Question hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenstunna View Post
My wife and I are seriously looking to add another woman into our lives . We have discussed it and have decided that this is the direction that will make us happier in life and make us feel more connected to each other also. We live in FL and even have plans on returning to Mass (cambridge) some day :-). We would love to hear back from you soon
hey, we are a swingers couple from romania, 36 and 31 yrs old, 2 kids, and we look also for a couple to live with and have alot of fun...if u;re into, let us know...
Old 05-27-2011, 04:28 PM

We're interested in getting to know someone with the possibility of adding a third person to our family. We'd like to do the whole dating and falling in love x3 thing. We are still young and we feel our family is not complete. Please feel free to message me
Old 06-26-2011, 12:06 PM

Default interested

Hey there. Not sure if your past post about already being in a relationship is still the case? Never the less, we are looking for a third for our relationship as well. If you are interested and/or your situation changes let us know. Here is a pic of us...we are in NC.

Thanks and take care

J&J
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG00021-20091022-2008.jpg (57.7 KB, 68 views)
Closed Thread