Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2011, 03:12 PM

Talking Looking ahead - St Valentines Day

First, I wanted to thank all of you who have read and responded to my previous postings.

This will be my first valentine's day as part of a triad poly group and i'm curious how other tribes/family groupings/teams celebrate and spend the day. i know there's a number of people out there who don't bother - maybe most poly groupings are like this.

i'm kinda thinking of doing something geeky like getting us all a video game we can play together or even booking a lane at the local bowling alley. we've not been together long and there have been a lot of trials and tribulations we've overcome to get this far - i feel it deserves a celebration and that this is kinda a good excuse to do it now rather than later.

what are your plans, if any? if not, why?

not trying to start a big debate, just light-hearted chatter.

BB,

DarkSilence
"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things" - Grace Hopper, one of the first computer programmers and all around amazing woman. she coined the term "debugging" for fixing computer errors after finding a moth in one of her machines. one of my personal heros.