Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 01-06-2011, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameKat View Post
Eeeesh SG!!

Get out of the house already... go for a walk in the park... got a camera? how about one on your phone? go take some snapsots of trees covered in snow... get creative with it... just do SOMETHING...

post them up here we'd all love a look... in fact maybe we could start a thread for creative ideas to help clear the head?
I love taking pictures. I have a surprisingly good phone cam actually - 5mp. Not too shabby for a phone. I do need a proper cam though. I think I mentioned earlier here about wanting to do film and photography at college?

No snow here anymore. But there's predicted more this week. Doubt it'll settle. End of January, I expect another 2 or 3 inches pileup though. The whole country stopping still once more.

Once I set up my new computer, I'll be sure to get all artsy again. This one is getting to its last legs. Even facebook tries to kill it often. =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNeacail View Post
A musician going through music withdrawal - NOT good. Probably as bad as not getting enough sex.

I agree with FlameKat change what's in your power to fix.
Music performace withdrawal. I have enough music on my computer to last more than 2 weeks non-stop to listen to. But I've heard it all before it feels like. What's worse though, is I have like writers block for musical composition. I'm wanting to write an album through this year, but I'm already not feeling confident with that.

Also, I don't get enough sex either. =P Though, that isn't something which bothers me all that much thankfully.
=]
Old 01-08-2011, 01:11 AM

Lost a friend today.

Opened up and told her I felt I didn't get to talk enough to her and I wanted to be able to get to know her more. Because conversations always became stale and moved nowhere.

She opened up a little too much on her problems with me and began to just straight up insult me.
I tried to calm her down and ask what I could do to help the problem, only leading to us both having a long and winded conversation that kept going around in circles.

I feel I lost a little something, whilst at the same time, wondering if there was anything ever there. Partially happy that it was stopped now, before I became close enough to feel any pain from it.

EDIT: I'd like to add, I once brought up polyamory with her in conversation and my views on it. She used it against me as if I were a monster. Now that certainly did hurt. =[
=]

Last edited by Somegeezer; 01-08-2011 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Extra info.
Old 01-08-2011, 02:09 AM

Location: :P Cautiously looking around this new world that seems to fit...

Hugs SG... Hugs

Engaged to my sweetheart, WaterWolf

my blog (non-poly) Pearls & Pixiedust

Old 01-08-2011, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameKat View Post
Hugs SG... Hugs
Thank you. <3 Always appreciated.
=]
Old 01-08-2011, 03:22 AM

Default Hugs

Sorry about your ordeal today. It just may be for the best. It is hurtful when people you have confided in use the information you have shared to belittle you or judge you. I hope things look up for you and you can take this in stride.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somegeezer View Post
EDIT: I'd like to add, I once brought up polyamory with her in conversation and my views on it. She used it against me as if I were a monster. Now that certainly did hurt. =[
That's a low move.
Old 01-10-2011, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eklctc View Post
Sorry about your ordeal today. It just may be for the best. It is hurtful when people you have confided in use the information you have shared to belittle you or judge you. I hope things look up for you and you can take this in stride.
It is very hurtful. Certainly makes me understand I'm better without them in my life, if they felt this way all along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckerPete View Post
That's a low move.
Very low. I seem to be less angry about it than you though. That's a mean looking face. =]

In other news... My computer is up and running and she is beautiful. I haven't been able to test her to the limits with some gaming yet, but I shall be tonight.
It is also my borthday today. But not for another 2 hours in the most eastern states over in America. 19 now. Woohoo?
=]
Old 01-10-2011, 03:26 AM

Happy Birthday SG!
Old 01-10-2011, 03:29 AM

Happy Birthday!!

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 01-10-2011, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrigidsDaughter View Post
Happy Birthday SG!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
Happy Birthday!!
Thank you both. =]
=]

Tags