Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 01-09-2011, 01:38 AM

I appreciate it when guys go the extra and take a little (or all) off the bottom. Hell, I do (but I wax vs shave cause they 'don't' make shavers that make it easy). I love gagging in other ways down there(*wink)...I don't need the hair to help. All that does is interrupt the process. Nothing like a wiry hair scratching the inside of your throat in the midst of pleasing. My male partner shaves down there and everywhere else actually. He's a pretty hairy guy.

As far as size goes...I'm with Mr. Dreadful. Having been a long-time participant in a sexual lifestyle that allowed me a lot of ... diversity ... I can say, I believe, size does matter to each individual under or over a certain range of size that works for them. However, I also would state that the significance of that size can change with emotion. Size seems to have more relevance in more casual interactions than it does when considering emotionally-connected interactions. I also agree that skill is important no matter what. I've bedded men who were well-endowed but sucked in bed simply because they believed since they did have a lot of meat there was no need to actually learn how to develop its use to the highest level of satisfaction or even the lowest level of satisfaction. Then I've had some who were small but had great skill and made it very enjoyable.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:41 AM
Custodian

I'm a shallow person (not down below, fortunately). I like big dicks.

I wouldn't throw someone out of bed JUST because they have a small dick though.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:40 AM

Neon,
My wife is the same way. She likes em on the larger side.

And, yes, girth IS more important than length. I am on the longer side, and not quite as girthy. Our girlfriend, though, I am on the top end of the spectrum for enjoyability for her I think. She has a hard time with sex with me due to size. (I'm not "overly large", just larger than "average") She has said that she will "adapt to it though.

Now, if size TRUELY mattered to women, there would be no homosexual or even BI-sexual women, as another woman's fingers are only so large. If a man complains about the size of his equipment, I explain this to him, and tell him to try using his other "attributes".

Last edited by TL4everu2; 01-09-2011 at 03:43 AM.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:52 AM

I am reading this now, instead of keeping up. Quite a comical thread...

Anyways I trim parts and shave parts. I also enjoy trimming and shaving my lovers.

I can't believe this turned into a dick whipping contest. hahaha...
Old 01-09-2011, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
I am reading this now, instead of keeping up. Quite a comical thread...

Anyways I trim parts and shave parts. I also enjoy trimming and shaving my lovers.

I can't believe this turned into a dick whipping contest. hahaha...
LOL I know. Maybe a separate thread?
Old 01-09-2011, 04:09 AM
Custodian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL4everu2 View Post

Now, if size TRUELY mattered to women, there would be no homosexual or even BI-sexual women, as another woman's fingers are only so large.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! OMG you are kidding right? You don't seriously believe that women are attracted to other women or not because of how well fingers fill up a vagina compared to a penis?

Besides, have you ever heard of this thing called "fisting"? (oh oh, i think i might have invited more spam)

Even if you were serious, please pretend you are joking for my sake.

Last edited by NeonKaos; 01-09-2011 at 04:12 AM.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL4everu2 View Post
LOL I know. Maybe a separate thread?
I spend enough time on fetlife to not even bother talking size. I know where I fit and am quite confident with it. If you want a dick whipping contest head to fetlife and look up size queens. Thats where all the big uns go to show off their junk

Quote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! OMG you are kidding right? You don't seriously believe that women are attracted to other women or not because of how well fingers fill up a vagina compared to a penis?

Besides, have you ever heard of this thing called "fisting"? (oh oh, i think i might have invited more spam)

I had assumed it was kidding. Otherwise I had noticed that too. I figured there was some degree of sarcasm in the mix. ...
Old 01-09-2011, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKaos View Post

Neon, come on...Really? You can't hear my sarcasm? Sigh...I have failed then. Yes, I was joking! Sheesh! LOL My point was that if size mattered, then women would want to be with a man, because "sex felt better" with a larger "thing"...filling them up. It's a joke.

For SOME women, sex with a man is definatly more desireable if they have larger equipment. With other women, too large is a discomfort and very difficult to do anything with and still have enjoyment. (Yes, it's possibly to be "too large")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
I spend enough time on fetlife to not even bother talking size. I know where I fit and am quite confident with it. If you want a dick whipping contest head to fetlife and look up size queens. Thats where all the big uns go to show off their junk
I'll pass thanks. LOL
Old 01-09-2011, 04:27 AM
Custodian

I did think you were joking but sometimes my sarcasm detector is off.

Besides, after that guy with the caveman complex in the other thread, I'm not sure what to believe!
Old 01-09-2011, 02:54 PM

LOL @ caveman complex.

Tags
bush, genitalia, grooming, hair, physical health, preferences, pubic, shave, shaving