Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 01-03-2011, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKaos View Post
The clippers work well on lady-parts too.
If there's a God, He certainly never designed labia to be easily shaved!!

Sideburn trimmers for the win.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:41 PM
Custodian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckerPete View Post
If there's a God, He certainly never designed labia to be easily shaved!!

Sideburn trimmers for the win.
Actually, that was what I was thinking of the whole time; those little teeth that flip up on the other side of the thing with the three circles. I wasn't sure what that was called. I also use it to shave my eyebrows, as they are very dark and bushy.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKaos View Post
Actually, that was what I was thinking of the whole time; those little teeth that flip up on the other side of the thing with the three circles. I wasn't sure what that was called. I also use it to shave my eyebrows, as they are very dark and bushy.
I always giggle when I wash it out ... if I wasn't such a nice person, Indigo would be rubbing my lady hairs all over his face. Either directly (because I didn't shave) or indirectly (I didn't clean his razor after trimming).

Okay, maybe it was funnier in my head.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:48 AM

I have been shaved down under for many years. I am a pretty hairy guy and it took a few times before I became comfortable with the act of shaving but I find it simple and easy now. There must be some kind of neanderthal male reaction to having a razor blade close to "the boys" because I hear that "No Way" from a lot of guys but, for me anyways, it is really simple. My S/O prefers it, it is nice for clean up, yes the tree appears bigger when you clear out the shrubs but does size matter?? (ha ha,sorry couldn't resist). In my dating searching for a Poly life partner I have met women who expected it, some were surprised by it, one was completely turned on by it, but so far have never met a lady who was turned off by shaving down under.
Whisker burn is an issue for both genders so keeping shaved is important. For me personally I absolutely love being down under on a woman and could spend days "vacationing" there so being shaven means fewer hairs stuck where they cause problems. There is something so UNSEXY about "cat with a hair ball" sounds during sex. lol
You asked, I answered.
IThink.
Old 01-08-2011, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithink View Post
but does size matter??
Contrary to what some would say, my wife and our girlfriend both agree and say "yes it does".
Old 01-08-2011, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithink View Post
[LEFT] the tree appears bigger when you clear out the shrubs
No, it doesn't. An erection makes your dick look bigger. I'm not fooled by pubic fuzz or lack thereof.

Quote:
but so far have never met a lady who was turned off by shaving down under.
You just met one.

Quote:
There is something so UNSEXY about "cat with a hair ball" sounds during sex. lol
Actually I think gagging during sex can be kinda hot sometimes...
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 58, living with:
miss pixi, 37, who is dating (NRE):
Master, 32
my bf: Ginger, 61, married to:
Robin, 60 (mono)
and dating (NRE): Carla and David, married couple, early 40s
Old 01-08-2011, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
I like it, too, but I imagine that shaving the balls is not easy for a guy to do himself.
My ex does it himself. you have to have a steady hand and lots of quiet (so he said)
Old 01-08-2011, 06:25 PM

Yeah, some guys really like making women gag.

Anyway, I asked my lover (whom I am now calling Shorty on this forum) last night how he does it. Turns out he goes to a salon to get his nether regions waxed. His chest and back get taken care of by his barber, when he shaves his head, and he keeps those at peachfuzz level. But all his pubes, including balls and arsehole, get waxed every couple of weeks. He says that just a few years ago doing that would have been considered weird, but it seems that more and more guys are. I think it would have been considered very gay, or still seems that way to many people. He told me a funny story about trying not to get a hard-on when his regular older waxer was unavailable and they set him up with a younger, really hot-looking woman. Shorty says the hot wax feels really good when it goes on. I've never been waxed, so I don't know, but I would think that for a guy, the balls would be very sensitive to the wax when it gets pulled off. But his do not hang very low, so, maybe that makes a difference. They're so smooth! I would never have thought I'd like it, but I do.

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein
Old 01-08-2011, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL4everu2 View Post
Contrary to what some would say, my wife and our girlfriend both agree and say "yes it does".
It does for me, if it's too big-it's NOT going to be my playmate because I've already established that anything over a certain length is painful and I flat don't care how much I like the guy-I'm not hurting myself in that way ever again in order to have sex with a man.
Same goes for a vibrator.

But-in terms of any dick that is within "non-painful" sizes, no, I don't give a RIP-because they all do the same basic thing.
Old 01-08-2011, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL4everu2 View Post
I'd say it's a little column A, little column B... Size can matter to a certain extent (and girth is usually more important than length), but a bloke who's bad in bed is bad in bed no matter what his tackle's like, conversely a bloke who's little chap is definitely on the little side can be considered a very good lover if he's thoughtful, attentive and very skilled with other parts of his anatomy. And when it really, really comes down to it unless the guy is really abnormally small or large it's all a matter of personal preference anyway (especially given that ladyparts vary in size as well).

Ahem, I now return you to your scheduled broadcast.

Atomic Tangerine - Guitar and amp blog.

Tags
bush, genitalia, grooming, hair, physical health, preferences, pubic, shave, shaving