Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2011, 07:02 AM

Default New

I'm, of course, new to polyamory itself, but I've known I was bisexual since I was little. A few months ago, I began talking to a couple in a forum and flirting, eventually considering having a hook-up with them when we met later on. After a while of messaging and texting, I really began to like them. (They're a few years older than I am.) We three finally met for a weekend and hit it off amazingly. We did engage sexually as we discussed but we spent much more time hanging out and talking. I absolutely adore them. They've had threesomes before but no girl actually wanted something emotional with it besides me apparently. They still refer to me as their girlfriend even though I have a boyfriend of my own. I really enjoy talking to them, but they live states away. How do I deal with this? I'm actually considering moving to them in the future, but I'm still not sure. Also, how do I try to talk to them more without annoying them? I don't think that I am, but I'm nervous. The more I text and call them, the more I trust and enjoy them.