Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 12-21-2010, 04:57 PM

Location: :P Cautiously looking around this new world that seems to fit...

LOL - my fiance and I have an ongoing Irish accent game (we both are quite okay at mimicing the accent and have a great time roleplaying with it - although I sometimes slip into scots and we go on with that...)

I should probably mention he has an irish background, and I have a scots ancestry so the accents come along quite naturally for us on top of our natural ones

Engaged to my sweetheart, WaterWolf

my blog (non-poly) Pearls & Pixiedust

Old 12-21-2010, 05:05 PM

Haha. I have no Irish or Scottish in me as far as I know. But both accents are quite common in England as we're so close to each other.

I do have Welsh hertiage at some point though... and a little bit of Dutch I believe. But mainly English.

I have lived in Leeds all my life. Been all up and down the country [I say up, but I'm pretty close to the top as it is!] on holidays and such... But Always lived in Leeds. Been in the same house since I was 5/nearly 6... Around the end of December strangely. =P 13 years in about a week and a half's time. =D

Only been out of the country to France, Spain and Belgium. I'd love to travel more once I have the money though.
=]
Old 12-21-2010, 05:18 PM

Hah ... I may have totally slept with a guy who had a sexy accent purely for my bucket list.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckerPete View Post
Hah ... I may have totally slept with a guy who had a sexy accent purely for my bucket list.
Bucket list? I'm guessing that's like a list of things to do before you die? Quite a silly one for the list though. Hope it was a fun time for you. =D
=]
Old 12-21-2010, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somegeezer View Post
Bucket list? I'm guessing that's like a list of things to do before you die? Quite a silly one for the list though. Hope it was a fun time for you. =D
Well, technically it was part of the "F*cket" list. Which is a list of sexual things you'd like to do before you die.

Yes, completely frivolous, but hey, guys are allowed to be gaga over ... certain physical aspects of girls. So I indulged.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Well, technically it was part of the "F*cket" list. Which is a list of sexual things you'd like to do before you die.

Yes, completely frivolous, but hey, guys are allowed to be gaga over ... certain physical aspects of girls. So I indulged.
Sounds like fun. I'm not really one for sex games. =P I do like making lists though. =D I sound so boring. =P

I don't see a problem with you indulging though. It can be very fun for a lot of people. ^_^
=]
Old 12-21-2010, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Sounds like fun. I'm not really one for sex games. =P I do like making lists though. =D I sound so boring. =P

I don't see a problem with you indulging though. It can be very fun for a lot of people. ^_^
Hah. This was many a year ago when I first went off to university. Okay, not soooo long ago, but I was definitely a different person then.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Hah. This was many a year ago when I first went off to university. Okay, not soooo long ago, but I was definitely a different person then.
Seems like most people have all the fun in their younger years and settle down as they get older. I prefer to just have constant flow of good times. =P
=]
Old 12-21-2010, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Seems like most people have all the fun in their younger years and settle down as they get older. I prefer to just have constant flow of good times. =P
Sorry, but if some of us that are over 40, tried to keep the pace we did at age 20, I think we would hang ourselves out of pure exhaustion.
Old 12-21-2010, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNeacail View Post
Sorry, but if some of us that are over 40, tried to keep the pace we did at age 20, I think we would hang ourselves out of pure exhaustion.
Hehe. I have no experience being 40 yet. =P I don't particularly look forward to it, but I'm sure I won't be doing much different. Like I say, I enjoy keeping things constant, rather than having all my fun now. I don't even see the fun in going out and getting drunk out of my head every weekend. Every couple months maybe.
=]

Tags
blog, life, somegeezer