Notices

Old 09-30-2010, 03:11 PM
Custodian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjast View Post
Dom.

Dominus.

Master.
Yeah, I knew about "Master" but I think "Dominus" was the word I was looking for. I needed the root word to be "Dom[whatever]" - the etymological "correct" form, not the BDSM-community "correct" form.

Anyway, I used the word "Dom" and it worked for the purposes intended.
Old 09-30-2010, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
Ah, thanks for the rec. That's kind of like Ace Bandages? A cat of mine once had the vet wrap that around a large cut he got in a fight.
Not sure what ace bandage is

Quote:
Well, we found it quite the opposite, but gf only did rope bondage on me one time, so far. I didn't expect the actual tying to be the best part! *drool* Not that we didnt do other exciting things once I was fully bound...
Well its like peel and eat shrimp for me. I don't enjoy that either. Its a lot of work and when I do rope I love to get it all perfect and pretty. By the time I am done, I am rarely as horny as I started.

I would much rather subdue someone with my hands or maybe a belt nearby and make the tying part of the sex
Old 09-30-2010, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
Not sure what ace bandage is
Stretchy elastic cloth tape

Vet tape

Quote:
Well its like peel and eat shrimp for me. I don't enjoy that either.
hehe! We both like that, and lobster too!

Quote:
Its a lot of work and when I do rope I love to get it all perfect and pretty. By the time I am done, I am rarely as horny as I started.
OK, so noted. Lucky for me (and her), it was quite the opposite.

Quote:
I would much rather subdue someone with my hands or maybe a belt nearby and make the tying part of the sex
Also good.

The first time I was bound, by a different play partner, was by a tickling fetishist. He had a massage table for the activity, with chains attached to velcro cuffs on each corner. I was a little scared, but after a while I noticed the chains on the cuffs on my hands were so long, I couldve actually undid them if I had so wished. It was a great experiment in light bondage and readied me for more serious bondage with my gf.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37
Old 09-30-2010, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
The first time I was bound, by a different play partner, was by a tickling fetishist. He had a massage table for the activity, with chains attached to velcro cuffs on each corner. I was a little scared, but after a while I noticed the chains on the cuffs on my hands were so long, I couldve actually undid them if I had so wished. It was a great experiment in light bondage and readied me for more serious bondage with my gf.
Oh good god, I would become violent. Tickling and I don't get along.

My first experience with bondage was using everything in the room and a set of cuffs. On one of those wicker chairs (large and round like a satelite dish) that you could spin. I tied the girl to it and could rotate it around to optimize positions.

At the time, used cuffs and belts and ripped some sheets. Good times using everything around the room to really get the effect I wanted.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
Oh good god, I would become violent. Tickling and I don't get along.

Well, I am not very ticklish. He started at the neck and worked His way down. I just kept cumming from the stimulation and soaked His table...

Finally he got to my feet and I tried hard to stop cumming and start laughing as He wanted. LOL He said he'd never seen anyone respond the way I did. And He makes tickling films for a living.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37
Old 11-23-2010, 09:53 PM

RP-
thought it was better to answer here.

Short answer, yes.

Maca can't possibly be a Dom to me when he can't commit to our relationship and keep his personal insecurities and fears under control (ie not being cruel just to get revenge for a fear he has).

So-no submissive for me.

I'm not HIS mistress. Don't want to be, and he wouldn't want me to be either.
Old 12-17-2010, 08:19 PM

Okay, so question for the people active in their local BDSM community. I'm worried, but maybe it's for nothing.

So I was talking to Asha today, and she said that she had seen me snub Easy during a munch we went to. I know that some of the people here are very judgmental and concerned with how "proper" subs and doms are supposed to act. I've been getting some weird looks that I can't interpret, and some people won't talk to me no matter how friendly I am. Now I'm worried that I'm not behaving in the accepted way, and it's affecting how we're accepted. Normally, I'd (probably) say oh well, I guess we're not friends. But this is important to Asha.

Easy says he doesn't care, I can be how I am and it doesn't matter if people accept me. How important are appearances? Should I be worried that I broke some code and now no one will ever accept me? I suppose that I could allow myself to be ousted for the good of the group, but it would be somewhat painful to be the only one who couldn't go to get-togethers. Actually, I'm not sure I could accept being the babysitter while everyone else went out. Maybe that's selfish.

How am I supposed to be acting? I was given the impression that I could be myself, but am I really supposed to be kneeling at Easy's feet?
Old 12-17-2010, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemondrop View Post
Easy says he doesn't care, I can be how I am and it doesn't matter if people accept me. How important are appearances?
Thats all that matters. Even if you are really concerned about appearances, you could subjugate the distain to your dom. He should be able to explain you aren't 24/7 or however he wants to phrase it.

There will always be zealots, or 24/7's or people really living the twue life. If thats not how you play, don't worry about them
Old 12-17-2010, 08:46 PM

Other people don't get to define your BDSM relationship.
Period.

That's between you and he, no one else.

If I were your Dom and someone treated you that way-I would give them a piece of my mind. But either which way-no one but you and he have anything to do with your relationship.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:57 PM

As far as our relationship goes, as far as I know, Easy, Asha and I are doing just fine. Asha wants to be accepted by the community because play parties are something she enjoys very much and misses quite a lot. I want to be accepted by some of these people because, well, I enjoy their company and I enjoy being able to be "out". I guess I'm afraid that if I don't act "right", then Asha won't be allowed her play parties, because Easy is my husband and if I'm not subly enough then they won't perceive him as domly enough or some such. Sigh. I'm having a hard time figuring out this community--so I guess I'm trying to figure out, how important is it that I act according to certain rules if I want to be accepted by the community? Can I afford to shrug off the people who don't like the way I behave? I *have* been approached by someone wanting to attach me to a mentor so I can learn what being a true submissive is all about...I didn't think much of it at the time, but now I'm worried that it's because I'm not acceptable.

Tags
bdsm, d/s, dominant, fetishes, metamours, poly, relationships, sex play, submissive