Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 08-25-2009, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussielover View Post
mono-poly relationship.
In actuality you have a what is known as a polyfidelous relationship. Mono-poly indicates that a one partner only has the one love while the other has multiple. I think in your case you are all involved romantically which means you each have two loves.
Not to hog the mono-poly label LOL! Mark has this in his V where both women are mono towards him but don't interact romantically with each other or other partners.

I'm such a mono-poly stickler!!

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 08-25-2009, 05:20 PM

Polyfidelitous is the nit picking correct spelling of the term. Googling the term will bring up lots of interesting stuff to read.

River's Blog
Old 08-25-2009, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJbear77 View Post
AL, what little I know of your story still amazes me. Sounds like fate, I suppose. You were not looking for it, they were not looking for it...you were gay and had never been with a man and you all happened to meet and all fall in love with each other. THAT sounds scary to me, because it is so serendipitous. Normally I love fate, but if it causes a situation I am unprepared for and would have never considered and it just WAS seems like a little too much for a girl who likes to feel somewhat in control of her life, LOL. You get to make the big trip down under soon. Exciting. I don't know how you can handle that plane trip, though. What a looooooong flight.

lol sometimes it amazes me still. For SURE it was fate. I like to be in control of my life (although I hadn't really been for years) as well. It wasn't all that scary. In fact it was wonderful. Falling in love is always amazing, but to click so completely... defenately fate. Like I said in a previous post, when I was a teen I always said it's not the persons sex, but who they are, it holds true to me now. Although before I defenately aimed that thought towards loving women instead of men, but now, it works the same way. I love both my SG and AB. And it feels so right. Loving both of them. I feel competely at home in either one's arms.

It really is quite amazing when you stop to think about it. We were commited to living this life before we knew this life really existed.

Hehe now I just have to get used to this mans nature hehe I know women, and know them well, so this will certainly be a new experience for me, but I love him very much and am excited to learn new things everyday.

Home