Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 11-29-2010, 11:27 PM

hi gibby, sometimes we go to pleasure garden in phillie. swinger club. probably going soon, i could let you know if you like, when we do. i haven't been randomly fucking, mainly just stick w/ who i go with, but have made friends there. dancing, food, drinking fun. ttyl. k.i.t. jodi
Old 11-29-2010, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
hi gibby, sometimes we go to pleasure garden in phillie. swinger club. probably going soon, i could let you know if you like, when we do. i haven't been randomly fucking, mainly just stick w/ who i go with, but have made friends there. dancing, food, drinking fun. ttyl. k.i.t. jodi
I go to Meet N Greets... Never been to Pleasure Garden...
All our young lives we search for someone to love. Someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope. All the while wondering if somewhere, somehow, there's someone perfect who might be searching for us.
Old 04-03-2011, 01:57 AM

Default bump

Hello all. Figured I'd bump this thread rather than starting a new one. We are a younger couple (i'm 24, she's 20) from chester county. New to the forum, no experience with poly relationships but we are interested. Just wondering if any like-minded people from the area would like to email/text some and maybe meet up at some point? We are a little shy and like I said very new to this so we'd like to take it slow. Hope to hear back from somebody
Old 09-19-2011, 08:07 PM

Guess I'll do some bumping too. I'm still single and still looking.
All our young lives we search for someone to love. Someone who makes us complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope. All the while wondering if somewhere, somehow, there's someone perfect who might be searching for us.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:32 PM

Hi Gibby, just wanted to say hello and let you know that my husband and I are looking for a long term meaningful relationship with a 'second wife'. PM me.
Old 11-14-2011, 03:03 AM

Hey Gibby how's it going?