Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 11-28-2010, 01:45 AM

Erin

Me suggesting Colorado was me being selfish. You seem like a nice caring person and I don't have a problem with curvy women . Plus this being poly is both new and difficult for my wife and I.

As far as you two getting alone based off what I've read from you so far leads me to believe that you two could become friends. However, she want me to let you know that she isn't bi but doesn't have a problem with sharing me with a bi woman.

For us this is also finding new friends and connecting with people who are serious about the lifestyle

Our Thanksgiving was awesome. We have been in Las Vegas since Monday and are leaving Sunday early morning. We are driving back to Colorado and will be back in the tomorrow afternoon. If you want to you can yahoo instant message me using the polynHR at yahoo dot com.

Kelvin

Last edited by polynHR; 11-28-2010 at 01:48 AM.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:44 AM

He refuses counseling but wants to 'work' with you to improve the marriage.

Based on your previous posts, I am pretty skeptical.

My poly story begins here. Now with new blogging action!
Old 11-29-2010, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny View Post
He refuses counseling but wants to 'work' with you to improve the marriage.

Based on your previous posts, I am pretty skeptical.
Let's just say this is a Work in Progress...
Old 11-29-2010, 05:41 AM

Talking

Kelvin,

I don't want you to get the wrong impression about my intentions here. After all he and I have said to each other in recent days, I am willing to work it out until all avenues have been exhausted. He agrees of this too. We have not opened the book I bought yet, but he is definitely paying better attention to me. He's like the Tin Man who needs an oil can in the cracks and crevices. However, only time will tell. Until then, my heart will remain faithful to him as he has asked me not to stray while I am in this marriage. I think that is fair since I believe respect and trust must be at the top of our list if this marriage is to be a success story. Wouldn't you agree?