Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 11-15-2010, 11:43 PM

yes, we're just waiting n hoping he'll come around. at some point i may stop seeing him if he doesn't give her the same consideration.

i told her to (and maybe this is bad advice, i don't know) told her to check people out, set her sights on someone...then we have something to work with. it's a moot point if there's no one to be involved w/.

they'll hv to figure it out in meantime. i'm just the devil's advocate, hee hee.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKaos View Post
This.

And srsly - all men everywhere need to cut the crap about "giving" women orgasms.
That reminds me of a quote by Dan Savage about an entry in the Urban Dictionary:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Savage
You gotta love how the alpha maleóno blowjobs for you beta malesó"peaks to orgasm" all by himself. He isn't brought to orgasm thanks to the determined efforts of a giving partner. No. A blowjob is something alpha males do for themselves. There he is, our alpha male, peaking to orgasm all on his own, when suddenly a woman trips and falls face-first into his lap.
Looks like guys tend to be solely responsible for both their orgasms and their female partners'
Old 11-16-2010, 12:50 PM
Custodian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonberry View Post
That reminds me of a quote by Dan Savage about an entry in the Urban Dictionary:

Looks like guys tend to be solely responsible for both their orgasms and their female partners'
The difference is that I don't see women worrying about how many orgasms their male partners "get from" other women.

Who do we have here in a FMF vee? I'm trying to think of someone but I can't brain right now. Whoever out there is a female in a FMF vee, tell us please: Do you worry about your partner's other partner being better than you at "giving" him orgasms?
Old 11-16-2010, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Who do we have here in a FMF vee? I'm trying to think of someone but I can't brain right now. Whoever out there is a female in a FMF vee, tell us please: Do you worry about your partner's other partner being better than you at "giving" him orgasms?
Well, neither of my partner has another partner right now, but I guess if my partner couldn't reach an orgasm when I give him oral sex, but could when his other partner does, I'd probably feel bad and inadequate about it.

On the other hand, I wouldn't see it as a reason not to allow them to have other partners.
Old 11-16-2010, 02:04 PM
Custodian

Quote:
Well, neither of my partner has another partner right now, but I guess if my partner couldn't reach an orgasm when I give him oral sex, but could when his other partner does, I'd probably feel bad and inadequate about it.

On the other hand, I wouldn't see it as a reason not to allow them to have other partners.

See, myself - I'd ask my partner what I could do or do differently to help him come when I blow him. I wouldn't waste valuable energy feeling bad and inadequate about it.

However, my blowjobs usually don't result in orgasm anyway because we usually get around to fucking before it reaches that point, but I don't want to hijack the thread so I'll just leave it at that.

Last edited by NeonKaos; 11-16-2010 at 02:07 PM.
Old 11-16-2010, 03:05 PM

Blow jobs? Silly rabbit, that's what girlfriends are for!!!

(dodging the flying tomatoes)
Old 11-16-2010, 04:15 PM

Quote:
See, myself - I'd ask my partner what I could do or do differently to help him come when I blow him. I wouldn't waste valuable energy feeling bad and inadequate about it.
Well, yes, that was with the implication that I tried doing it the same way she did and still couldn't. I probably should have specified.

And you're right, we're hijacking the thread, sorry about that.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:36 PM
Custodian

Quote:
Well, yes, that was with the implication that I tried doing it the same way she did and still couldn't. I probably should have specified.

And you're right, we're hijacking the thread, sorry about that.
You gotta figure, vaginas and penises are all shaped differently, so are mouths and throats. I tend to focus more on how I can use my junk to its fullest potential instead of whether i can get my junk to perform or feel the same as someone else's junk. [/hijack]