Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 11-09-2010, 09:31 AM

MRAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Sounds HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

Glad you had a good time & got some of that catharsis .
Old 11-09-2010, 03:25 PM

Oh, redpepper, I am so thrilled for you!

And how beautiful, to be able to express your inner journey in that outward way. I hope your audience sensed what a gift they received. Of course most of them wouldn't have any way of knowing, but still somehow the inner self shines through.

I grok that performers "moment," too. I've never performed burlesque, but I have done lots of theatre and vaudeville, and I've come to know that moment pretty well. Yum.

Oh, my dear red, I am just so SO delighted for you . . .

*stands, cheers*
BRAVA! BRAVA!
Old 11-09-2010, 03:50 PM

Thanks to both of you
Old 11-11-2010, 03:18 AM

We are becoming more and more merged the longer Mono lives here. We all are together far more than I imagined. I am enjoying what is being created and feel more love than ever for my lovely men.. It has been bizarre since Mono moved in due to unforeseen circumstances.. all three of us on the top floor have been sick and taken almost a week off, my burlesque show and Halloween... I am STILL waiting for a routine to settle in. I'm tired of this upheaval.

Last night was my Mono night. I had two sick boys to put to bed first and double to do that I usually do. Tonight is no different, although it's a holiday tomorrow (remembrance day) and I have a four day weekend... so fuck it I got some laundry on and cleaned Pistachio's cage and play area (Guinea pig), so I think that is an accomplishment. Also did a $450 shop today... I've been REALLY neglectful on basics... bought a few clothes and Christmas presents also. I always shop for my parents and Mono and co-workers too, so some of that wasn't mine. Tried to find Derby a coat, but no avail. I will keep looking.

I could hear the doors of the wood stove open and shut and was so excited last night. I rushed through routines as fast as I could, left a throw up bucket, a cell phone, glass of water, acetaminophen and tissues by PN's bed and gave both boys instructions to bang on the floor if they needed me and headed downstairs leaving the smell of sickness in the house and two sleeping boys to be with Mono... he had the moon chair up to the fire, and I cut cheese, put my homemade chutney in a bowl and put crackers out for our supper... with a bottle of wine. WE sat all snuggy in the chair and talked, joked, teased and kissed for hours... until, well, these things lead to hours of other things...

What a perfect night and for the first time I was not across the city away from my child and not knowing what was going on... only a month ago I would not of left even if PN would argue with me that he was okay. Last night I had faith that I was only a floor away and could hear every move they made on the floor if they got up. I teared up about it and was so relieved... such a simple thing made so much better.

Last edited by redpepper; 11-11-2010 at 04:36 AM.
Old 11-11-2010, 03:20 AM

Today Mono made coffee for me and him when we got home. PN was still on the couch and LB was spending that afternoon with his granny. We chatted and discussed somethings, told stories, Mono showed PN the cover he is getting for his bike... we watched the birds in the feeder, the cats came and did cat things all over us as they do and Pistachio wheeked away in his play area... the sun streamed through and all was right in my world.

After coffee, Mono went down to see about covering his bike after a ride and when he heard me start the car to go and get LB he came around the front and asked if he could come along. Granny welcomed him as she would any family member and so did grampa. on the way home Mono said he was going to the Remembrance day service tomorrow so I suggested he go with my dad as he had asked me to go and I don't think I will be. Mono called him when he got home and they arranged to go...

Mono and I are going up to the island cabin next weekend... that is a HUGE step(see the link on our coming out that is indicated in previous posts) as my parents asked PN and to sign it over to them (we shared it) when we came out. The threat of Mono going there with me was too much. We were heart broken and now we are going there with them and LB next week for an overnight. First time. We are all going at Christmas.

Things are coming along.
Old 11-11-2010, 03:30 AM

i'm glad that things are working out for you. you're lucky to be close to your parents too. see, one's child can teach the parents as well.

have a good time at the cabin!
Old 11-11-2010, 08:08 AM

I'm glad things are going better between you and your parents
Old 11-11-2010, 02:34 PM

Wow, RP, thanks for writing out your burlesque experience and routine. How fun! Good for you.

Every December in Cambridge here there's a show called Slutcracker, a burlesque treatment of Nutcracker set to the full score. It's just a hoot! (hint: the nutcracker toy is a big purple dildo, and it just gets worse from there.)

Also so happy you had a nice night of cuddling and sexing Mono while your son and PN rested as comfortably as they could just upstairs. Nice break for the caretaker/mom. We get so overwhelmed doing for others. How good you had some emotional and sexual refreshment a floor down from all the vomit. lol
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37
Old 11-11-2010, 05:07 PM

Slutcracker! That's awesome. I love it. I wonder if anyone out anything on line in the way of a video. Will have to check.

That night of lovin broke my vagina. it needs some respite. Sometimes I don't take enough care of that poor ol thing. *sigh*

Note to self...*lube* II will like that...

Seriously though, sometimes it feels too good to stop. Then I pay after. Now its broken and Mono and I are off on holiday (by the ocean) this weekend to a hotel in a near by town. It will have to rest until then... Something that is just impossible for us. We are once a dayers, for penetration. We do more than that in a day most often, but it will be hard for us to not have penetration.

I guess it will have to build. Nothing wrong with that, I just hope the old girl is ready to be dustroyed again.

I will go and buy a large lube bottle today. And some yeast infection cream. Antibiotics didn't help my condition I don't think. I will wait it out and see what happens. No need to medicate if I don't need to. I am not big on medication at the best of times.

This is a rather personal post! Geesh, well, now you know what is under our day to day.
Old 11-11-2010, 05:55 PM

Poor coochie! Try taking probiotics to rebuild your gut flora. I swear by those.

Slutcracker:

theslutcracker.com

youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEezYs7UERU
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37

Last edited by Magdlyn; 11-11-2010 at 06:04 PM.

Tags
bdsm, boundaries, breaking up, casual sex, children, coming out, coming out to family, communication, family, foundations, kids, ldr, ldrs, mono poly, mono poly dating nature, mono/poly, moving in, negotiations, poly-fi, poly-fidelous, redpepper, rules, swinging, third partner, vee