Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2010, 07:27 PM

Default Frustration Plantation

Agggghhh....It's been 3 weeks since Andulvar and I have had sex. Also, we are the only part of couple that hasn't had sex with the other so far but I try not to mind that so much, we can only go with our comfort levels, right?

Unfortunatly for me, my parts have been messed up and we don't know why, thats why I've been trying to get in Planned Parenthood....I go in today a bit later. But because of these things, Andulvar has been reluctant to have me and he doesn't want to piss me off by having someone else right now.

This kinda came to head last night...we were all having dinner and hanging out. Andulvar kept doing this thing were he would look at me and Marius and go into the bedroom, then come back out and repeat. This occured like three times and I thought it was because he was playing X Box in there and wanted us to come sit with him. I guess he wanted sex but I sure as shit didn't pick up that hint. Eventually I got tired and wanted to go home, waited for him, and we left together.

This morning, he said that he had been talking to Company about the fact that Marius wanted to dominate me (as in BDSM) and fool around with Andulvar. Andulvar had said that because I was whining about going home, we ended up leaving.

WTF?

Thats when I realized that the whole subtle hint he was doing was for sex. I told him that those things don't work on him because I don't get subtle, you have to be forward with me. He said he didn't want to seem like a dick....it went on from there. I felt bad that maybe I had seemed like I rejected Marius, so I sent a hasty text. She said that she was considering it but that the mood didn't seem right. She didn't seem hurt which was a relief. Andulvar and I worked it out okay but hopefully the doctor has some news in this shit because I'm not sure how long I can take it, my issues or my under-sexed primary.