Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 10-17-2010, 02:52 PM

Wink Hey:)

I'm from Iowa
Old 10-26-2010, 07:04 PM

Default alabama

here in montgomery alabama. young married couple looking for either a couple near our age or a bi single lady. single mothers or pregnant are welcome. we have two children and a stable commited relationship.
Old 10-27-2010, 10:00 AM

Alaska!
There's My Wife and I. She's Bi, has a rocky relationship with her BF. I'm Straight, interested in a GF.

I'm in the military, so it was quite a difficult task to get him up here from NWFL and help him settle in. Now I've been chatting with another friend from NWFL, we'll see how that goes.
Old 10-30-2010, 12:59 PM

That's a loaded question for me. lol... I don't claim a 'from' since the first 12 years of my life are a blur and I'm an adopted child. However, I was born in Texas and raised between New York, Germany, and California until my mom decided to settle back in Texas. I attended high school in San Antonio, TX and, once I became an adult, started working my way out of Texas. Thereafter, I lived in New York, Florida, Georgia, and now in Colorado. My goal has always been to move back out of the United States but we never know where the Universe will take us, eh?

On this site, I seek connectivity with like-minded people. I seek to share ponderings and conversations with people who can actually say they have thought about the same things or experienced the same things. I seek a variety of viewpoints on this relationship style to enhance my openness and thought processes as I journey through my own. I seek to offer ideas to people searching for remedies and/or other considerations in their own circumstances. I seek growth and success in this area of my life.
Old 10-30-2010, 01:01 PM

Wow... Well, best of luck to you.
Old 10-31-2010, 02:05 AM

Suburb of NYC in Westchester! My husband and I are both in a good place and ready to start dating a bit, but our tastes are different from each other. I basically would want to know that any of his GF's and I get along, and that I trust them not to do anything dangerous to his (and my) health. I think my husband feels pretty much the same about any potential dates I might have. I am open to dating people already in relationships (including if a couple are interested in dating) but it would definitely be a secondary relationship at this point. I will hopefully soon have a new job to focus on, including being a mom to a very cute six month old.
Old 10-31-2010, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eklctc View Post
That's a loaded question for me. lol... .
Since this is kind of the hookup area, I bet "where are you from" is actually "where are you currently located"

Cool life you have lived, quite well traveled. Living in a very backpacker town I know a lot of people with similar stories. I can be very envious of that kind of life...
Old 11-02-2010, 04:20 PM

Talking Attractive Couple (I Think...) in the Bay Area, CA

A couple here looking for some local friends. Or just someone to chat with. A blacksheep couple eventually looking for a gal with LTR qualities. One who likes dogs. Really small. Really cute ones.

Oh AND if anyone has any life secrets to share...now is the time to unleash upon me the brilliance that is you! Word.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:30 PM

Central Florida

Looking for a bi woman who wants a loving relationship. Open minded to everyone!
Old 11-28-2010, 02:50 AM

Default Hi from South Florida

We're just south of Miami.

Tags
community, location