Back after the server move

Yay! Thanks for all your hard work!

Awesome. :)

Thanks

Thanks for all you do Oliver. You've done a wonderful thing setting this site up and I'm sure it takes more work than we realize to keep it up.

Thanks for all you do Oliver. You've done a wonderful thing setting this site up and I'm sure it takes more work than we realize to keep it up.

I do it gladly. The persons you should really be thanking are the moderators, JRiverMartin and SeventhCrow, who have done an amazing job at bringing and keeping the forum at the great energy level it currently has!! Without them we would be lost! And also the former polyamory.com owners who were willing to sell me this domain name so I could take it to the next level. Still working on that :)
And of course all of you for bringing such a great energy to this place ;)

Last edited:
You're welcome! And THANKS to all.

I have much gratitude toward all of you.

Well, I would like to thank Olivier, JRiverMartin and SeventhCrow for making this board into a valuable resource for the poly community. ;)

Multiple thanks

I do it gladly. The persons you should really be thanking are the moderators, JRiverMartin and SeventhCrow, who have done an amazing job at bringing and keeping the forum at the great energy level it currently has!! Without them we would be lost! ;)

Here, here. Thanks moderators. You two are really wonderful people from what I have gathered, and I appreciate the time you spend and the love you show for all of us.

I have had a wonderful experience so far with this forum, and it has been really crucial to my life lately. I have learned so much and felt a kinship from everyone that is really special.

So thanks to all of you.

Back