Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2010, 04:31 PM

Default Mewtastic.

Hi everyone,

I am a 29-year-old woman living in CA. I am a grad student by trade, and at least for the moment, I have two boyfriends. Not sure how long the newer relationship is going to last, since the guy I am with is pretty sure it is doomed because he feels like he can only be monogamous. Sigh. Other than school and apparently collecting and pissing off lovers, I like to read, cook and play video games. I still am undecided about what I will eventually be doing with my life; I change my mind frequently about a lot of things.

I've been lurking on and reading these boards for awhile now, and I wandered out of lurking to say hello to someone who appeared to be living a carbon copy of my life (and we always feel like we're so unique, lol).

Last night I had a pretty stressful conversation with my lover about maybe ending my relationship, and today I am super-distracted and worried about it, to the point of feeling a little like I've been punched. I'll make a post with some details in it over in another section...

Last edited by mewtastic; 10-06-2010 at 04:34 PM.