Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 10-01-2010, 11:29 PM

D cried several times when we were hanging out. Usually when he felt I'd committed some horrible act of betrayal. Then he'd demand recompensation.

I don't think there's a person on this world whose tears mean less to me. Crocodiles can cry too, y'know.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:18 AM

I'm not OK with you staying away from someplace you love, because of one asshole. Not cool at all, he has no business having that kind of power over you.

You're not the instigating factor here - every man in D's life is. Me, J, hell, even K and the Bear - and when was the last time that EITHER of them pissed ANYONE off? It's not in either of their natures. I've never seen them piss anyone off except C, and well, she's engaged to K and Bear's best friend, so that's just par for the course

Seriously, you can't blame yourself for D's actions. If J shows up there, D will start his bullshit, just like he's still in highschool. Not your fault. Personally, I think something needs to happen, so that we can have him kicked out permanently and our happy place can go back to being happy for all of us.

Come out to play with us, babe. Don't change your plans because of one man and his inability to deal with...... well, with anyone.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:48 AM

I see your point, and I'm relatively sure I want to go. I don't like the idea of letting him scare me away.

But put yourself in my petite little shoes. If he's unraveling as quickly as it appears, would you want to be a small girl he recently fixated on? One who he actually believes belongs to him?
Old 10-02-2010, 01:49 AM

Be safe and smart about it. Don't go alone, don't be alone while there. Either with Karma and I or others.

But he's a typical womanizer, I don't see him doing anything in public.
Old 10-02-2010, 04:06 AM

I don't expect him to do anything, but I didn't expect him to bring 'love' into the equation with me. I didn't really expect anything with him. So at this point, I'm quite content to air on the side of paranoia.

I just realized that Mohegan and I have possibly talked more tonight, or at least in the last two or three days, than we have since we met. We've definitely talked a whole lot more openly.
That's pretty cool.
Old 10-02-2010, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cricket View Post

I just realized that Mohegan and I have possibly talked more tonight, or at least in the last two or three days, than we have since we met. We've definitely talked a whole lot more openly.
That's pretty cool.
I was jsut thinking that. Funny how opening the line back up and squaring away perceived truths with real truths makes all the difference.

Little nervous for this weekend, but looking forward to it.
Old 10-02-2010, 08:17 AM

You two have officially broken my brain tonight, in an entirely good way
Old 10-02-2010, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma View Post
You two have officially broken my brain tonight, in an entirely good way
Instead of a pair of ball-busters you two are brain-breakers! LOL. Welcome Cricket. Interesting reading. You are a brave girl to get on here and blog your story. I am still too chicken to put it all out there. Good on ye!
Old 10-02-2010, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohegan View Post
where D's fake tears gave me a migraine
I think I fell in love with you just a little bit over this line.
Old 10-03-2010, 02:18 AM

Great seeing you today, sorry I wasn't in a better mood. Looking forward to movie night.