Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2010, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaginaryIllusion View Post
We also learned that there was still a long way to go. I still was bound by some boundaries or limits that seemed somewhat one-sided, and occasionally ambiguous. My wife had far more issues or concerns with my dating than I seemed to have with hers. Why was that? How do we work through that? Does it need to be resolved before trying at another relationship? Or does it require a trial by fire so to speak to work it out? And I wasnít sure where that line between equal and fair was...itís something we continue to work on.
I2...nice read, thank you!

I 'feel' similar to your wife I think....boundaries are for hubby, not so much for me. Saying this out loud bothers me immensely! I have so far upheld 'most' of the boundaries that we have decided on together. The only time being a little romp with the GF, while Hubby was in the other room. He didn't care about the romp, just the fact that I had broken the boundaries of ONLY 3 in bed. I wonder if this ease of breaching boundaries on the wife's mind is due to the fact that a) the hubby is NOT as jealous or in fear of losing the wife to a chick or b) the chicks just don't like rules!

How do you feel about it? Do you protest a bit, but really, it is okay? You know, Happy Wife, Happy Life and all!!

Thanks
P2

Tags
blog