Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2010, 03:34 PM

Yesterday was a great day... I started my day by waking up to the most sexy man in the world, my husband!!! We took his motorcycle to the town he works in(30 minute ride) I sat at Starbucks from 7 am -noon while he worked. Don't worry it is my favorite place to just sit. I had alot of alone time and got to do my cross stitch and read. I also got to speak to alot of different ppl, one of which had a polyamory type tattoo she was talking about removing, due to hubby leaving her for there secondary. I talke to her for a long time and hope she left with a more open heart to the fact not all ppl will do this to her.
T came and picked me up and we meet my D for lunch. T and D got a chance to talk. It was great to see them bond as friends.
After a lovely lunch we went to see a movie , The American. Do not go see this it is so slow and not a very good story line. Will in the theater I held both my guys hands and was in heaven.
When we left the theater we noticed it was about to rain! uugghh D asked if we would like to wast some time at his place until the rain pased. We agreed and followed him home. Wow he is inviting us to his house, maybe he does feel the way T is telling me. We spent some time watching Hot Tub Time Machine, funny movie, well as much as we all got to see A little more touching and kissing that lead to a lot more.
We all got a chance to talk about normal life and T is alot more comfortable with D !!! I had a chance to talk to D about our realationship and what we wanted out of it. He said he is ready to call me his girlfriend.
So all in all we had a great day!

Tags
marriage, open relationship, quad, sexual relationships, wife swapping