Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 09-12-2010, 05:05 PM

Default Looking for poly friends in Sacramento area

Hi there! I'm new here and tried looking around for some like-minded folks near me but as it is overwhelming, I'll just write my own post. lol! I'm in my early 50s and got interested in having a relationship with a couple about 10 years ago but that didn't work out and so that interest went on the backburner. I thought I would try again and ended up finding this website with so much great info! I also found out there is a "name" for someone like me (unicorn). How cool is that? I'd love to find some friends out there with whom I can chat via email or coffee when I have questions or concerns. This may or may not be where my life is leading but I want to give it a shot. Thanks everyone!! Amy
Old 09-13-2010, 08:57 PM

Hey there. Welcome to the boards. I'm in Stockton, which is about an hour south of you. Hit me up and lets chat.
Old 09-14-2010, 02:59 AM

Smile Welcome & Hello

First would like to Welcome you to the Polyamory Forums. Hello, hope you find everything your heart desires.

We are a Central Coast Couple (Monterey/Santa Cruz area) and we do journey up Sacramento way. We were just at the San Francisco Scottish Highland Games at Pleasanton / Livermore last weekend. So if you'd like to chat give us a shout.

Goddess Bless,
Just Us,
Tim & Trisha
Round & round the circle goes.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:37 AM

Default Hi

HI

We are a couple in our mid-late 40's in the the Santa Cruz area originally from Carmichael. We have family in the Sac area and still go there often. We would love to chat and see if there is a connection.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are open and honest so no questions are taboo.

M&A
Old 02-10-2012, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetAmy View Post
Hi there! I'm new here and tried looking around for some like-minded folks near me but as it is overwhelming, I'll just write my own post. lol! I'm in my early 50s and got interested in having a relationship with a couple about 10 years ago but that didn't work out and so that interest went on the backburner. I thought I would try again and ended up finding this website with so much great info! I also found out there is a "name" for someone like me (unicorn). How cool is that? I'd love to find some friends out there with whom I can chat via email or coffee when I have questions or concerns. This may or may not be where my life is leading but I want to give it a shot. Thanks everyone!! Amy
Going to be in Sacramento for a few days, always enjoy conversing with other poly souls.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:20 AM

Cool My Gf and I are looking for a Unicorn or Bi babe

Hi everyone
Im new here, so im not really sure what to say.
Like it says my gf are looking for a unicorn or bi babe in Sacramento
Im 20, a hiphop instructor, Pre-law major, 6'3, athletic build
She is 19, full time college student, Nutrtion major, 5'3, Athletic build as well
Both going to Sac State, live near the Arden area

We've been talking about polyamory for a while but we could never find a girl.
We are fun, adventurous, open for a lot
and hope to find our girl so we could start our closed poly relationship
Old 04-25-2012, 04:48 AM

Are any of y'all attending the local meets? Check out the poly events all over calendar. Nice group.
https://sites.google.com/site/polyeventsallover/Welcome

Me: female, bi, (formerly hinge of a vee)
with FirstBoyFriend (FBF)(moderately long-distance)
and no longer with CurrentBoyFriend (CBF)(who lives in the apartment building next door)
Old 09-03-2012, 04:38 PM

Default Looking for poly relationship - Stockton

I am a single bisexual woman looking to find a loving couple for a LTR. I live in Stockton and have been in one "poly" relationship, but it was more like I was the sex toy for a straight couple. That will not work for me. I have a generous and loving heart that I want to share with people like me. It's about loving, not just sex, for me. I have crossed the 50 mark and I hope to find age-appropriate folks, no twenty-somethings please. I am tall and slender, well educated, and in perfect health. Please drop me a line if you are interested is exploring a loving relationship with me. Thank you!
Old 09-03-2012, 05:24 PM

Default your Ad

Hi

We are Michael and Astrid. Like you we are looking for something more then just sex. Please take a look at our profile on polymatchmaker.com. We are Asimike. Perhaps if it peaks your interest, we would love to hear for you. It's fairly complete, but there may always be questions. Please feel free to ask anything you want. We are very open and honest.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Michael and Astrid.