Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 07-13-2010, 03:14 PM

Default Hello from Northern California

Greetings,

I'm glad I found your forum! My wife and I have been practicing various forms of polyamory for about 8 years now. These "relationships" were mostly occasional sex with friends or intimate, magickal relationships that were part-and-parcel of our spiritual work. We are both bisexual, however my wife is mainly interested in men, while I am primarily interested in both. Currently my wife has a male magickal partner that she's very close to and I am currently seeking a male secondary for fun and companionship outside of my marriage.

Here's the official blurb:

Bi poly MWM from Nevada City, CA (gold country) seeking male secondary 25-48 in/near the local area for friendship and fun. I'm into hot springs, yoga & meditation, skiing, hiking, boating, fishing, camping, backpacking, metaphysics, neo-paganism, permaculture, organic gardening, wildcrafting, herbal medicine, outdoor festivals, music, naturism, kink and more.

40, 6'1", 220#, DDF/420+, GL

---

If you're a guy (or gal) near me and interested in meeting up, please get in touch. I am especially interested in hearing from bi/poly/pagan folk.

Om shanti!
Yuba
http://bitheyuba.blogspot.com
Old 09-12-2010, 02:37 AM

Default Hi

I am living in my farm for the past 6 months. till now i worked as a researcher in soil fertility equilibrium.

I am looking for a female who is a coommitted poly fidelist
Hope to meet you some time
Regards and love
L.C.Nagaraj

Tags
bisexual, m4m, mwm, nevada city