Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 09-08-2010, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
PS I love my juicy pussy! lol She brings me so much pleasure.
How can you stand that wet feeling in your underwear?
Old 09-08-2010, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derbylicious View Post
I don't come across a lot of superficial, high maintenance women in my life. Most of the women I know wear makeup on special occasions or only minimal makeup on a daily basis. I play a full contact sport comprised entirely of women who aren't afraid to get dirty, smelly and bruised. I love to camp and hike and swim in lakes.

Women like you who you can get along with are out there. Sexual orientation has very little to do with a person as a whole. Gender might have a little more to do with who we are as people but there is still a wide variety of the ways people are within a gender.
I probably own makeup, but I have no idea where it is. On the very rare occasion that I am forced to dress up and wear makeup, I have to buy new makeup because I have no idea where my old stuff went (and it's probably 3+ years old anyway) And I would stick to eyeliner... and lip gloss or a very thin, barely noticeable lipstick. Foundation makes me break out and eyeshadow looks unnatural in any color but skin tone. My eye lids are already skin tone. :P My lips are already red, my cheeks already rosey... and my eyes are already the most prominent feature on my face.
I do believe that if a girl never starts wearing makeup, her facial tone should stay natural and healthy enough from sun and fresh air exposure that she can literally fool people into thinking she is wearing some.

I would like to meet a woman who has more masculine interests like I do, and can keep up with a group of overweight smokers on a hike. It's not like we are hard to keep up with, we just DO stuff.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaginaryIllusion View Post
Lube.
Well, yes... But you only need lube when you are having sex. I don't need my vagina to lube itself when I am walking through the grocery store... but sometimes it does. What the hell??
Old 09-08-2010, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKaos View Post
I'm calling BS (see the thread "Childfree and Poly") because if you believe that, then why aren't YOU interested in babies?

You speak as though you believe you are unique in a lot of ways. You are not as unique as you think you are. There are lots of women who are nothing like the way you describe. However, reading your post really turned me off. It made me feel as though "why should I even try to understand or get to know her, she's already made up her mind about me because I'm female and bisexual". I refuse to audition for some stranger's approval. I suggest that your problem with other women is yourself, not the other women. If a man came on and spoke the way you just did of women, the word for it would be "misogyny".
I know I am kind of misogynistic. But it doesn't affect my willingness to give people a chance. My boyfriend is also misogynistic in his own ways, and says way worse things than anything I said here... but he still prefers the company of women. I just find very few women that I get along with. And I admitted that I hate the feminine aspects in myself. I also greatly dislike my mother. There were times in my childhood when I wanted a sex change operation.

I never said I was particularly different from other women... but I do get told that quite frequently... and how it is hard to find women like me.

There are many reasons I don't want children. I value my time, my freedom, my health... I cannot imagine why anyone would want to dedicate their life to caring for someone else who will grow up to resent you. Besides, the earth has about reached its maximum capacity, and scientists say we have about 100 years before we are extinct. ..Sometimes in the middle of lovemaking it crosses my mind that I want this man's baby. My hormones are raging in those moments, but logic kicks back in. I also have horrible genetics. Depression and mental illness run rampant on my mom's side of the family (she knows 2 family member that seem mental-illness free, the rest of us are messed up). Alcoholism, anger, and abuse are strong on my dad's side. My husband has a lot of cancer in his family, along with depression and mild schizophrenia himself, and I have an autoimmune disease. I think it is the responsibility of ALL citizens of the world to consider their genetics before having children. I would feel incredibly responsible and sorry if I had a child and they ended up with ANY, even ONE of the genetic problems that my husband and I already know we carry. Even our poor eyesight.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaginaryIllusion View Post
That's what I said...*lube!*
I have a lube that feels almost identical to a woman's natural lube

Not as tasty tho

My Journey to Health and Fitness
My Journey as a Widow

Jane
Old 09-08-2010, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marksbabygirl View Post
I have a lube that feels almost identical to a woman's natural lube

Not as tasty tho
Ooh, which one?
Old 09-08-2010, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeJoKo View Post
I do believe that if a girl never starts wearing makeup, her facial tone should stay natural and healthy enough from sun and fresh air exposure that she can literally fool people into thinking she is wearing some.

I would like to meet a woman who has more masculine interests like I do, and can keep up with a group of overweight smokers on a hike. It's not like we are hard to keep up with, we just DO stuff.
I have gorgeous eyes. My husband says I don't need make up - and I frequently don't wear it.

Then one day - he watched me put my make up on.

The eyeliner and shadow and mascara enhanced what I already have. My eyes looked brighter, fresher and more alive.

He still thinks I'm gorgeous without make up - but I like how I look with it

My Journey to Health and Fitness
My Journey as a Widow

Jane
Old 09-08-2010, 06:18 PM

Tejoko- this mysogonistic partner of yours, how does he expect to find another woman with that attitude? Or is it a result of his frustration of not finding someone suited to him that this gate has come about? I wonder what relation to your mother he is creating if he bad mouths women in front of you? I would think it would create more hate of yourself. No?

Your story is very sad to me. Your men are bbot helping you over come some of your issues? Or at least leaving you to figure them out without passing judgment or comment?! You are lovely in your femininity how ever you want to display it! Who is he to have a hate on for women? He isn't one! He knows nothing about them obviously. Any man who really knows a woman knows that insulting their gender is damaging! As it is when women men bash. This is an age old separation of genders. Bashing is just useless and a waste of time as is any kind of bashing. Its built from ignorance and any kind of ignorance should mean one should educate themselves.

Maybe you and your men should spending some times celebrating the woman in you, how YOU want and need to. Perhaps if they get in touch with the woman they have in their lives then they will have a better chance finding someone else who will be willing to love them.

It sounds like you have all just settled into what you have and sit with yourselves lamenting the fact that there is no movement to more loves... Just assuming, but usually when people are so willing to bash others its because they are not looking at themselves first. Its way easier to be negative than figure shit out and create positives in life. Way easy to just sit and judge others without looking inward.

I'm not saying go out and buy more make up when I say embrace your gender, I'm saying find ways that are comfy to you. Get a new dildo and play with it. Notice what your vagina likes, play with your wetness, look at yourself in the mirror and find the places you like about your body, write a letter to your mother that is full of a lot of *fuck yous* and *i am fucking awesomes just the way I am* and then don't send it. Go shoot at stuff but keep your mind focussed on your body. Go for a hike and take note of how your legs move, your hands, your hair. Become conscious of who you are, every part of it. That's all it is. Not all make up and fashion. Haha! Sorry, that is just so not a concern for me and so far from my femininity. That is advertising and our culture. It is a result of my closeness and love of myself and my body that I dress up and wear make up. Not because of advertising and fashion. It comes from a different place. Find women who think like that. Ask the women you know. Chances are many of them know that distinction.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:43 PM

Everything I have written above is provided that you are uncomfortable with how things are of course. Carry on as is if its all good. I wouldn't want you to think you need to change, just offering ways to do so incase you are interested.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:07 PM

I know soooooo many women that are into camping, hiking, skiing, snowboarding, skateboarding, roller derby () etc... (I am into doing all of the things I have mentioned.) We are all "doing" stuff as you say. Some of us wear makeup some of us don't, we are bi, straight, gay, pan, try sexual etc.

So many women I have met are into so many things that it shouldn't be that difficult to find women that are interested in the same things as you are; if you want to. Maybe you are just looking in the wrong places... Maybe your men (as someone stated above) are not looking for a woman that is into all the same things as you because they already have you to do that stuff with and they want to do different things with a different person.