Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 08-03-2009, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post

Thanks for clarifying about my boy and his grandparents, good point, although I am so ready to take that on.... I'm just waiting for you and my husband to catch up to me with that feeling.
This is truly a huge concern for us both. While I will be viewed as a possible home wrecking "other man", he will be faced by many other external pressures from both sides of your family. This may also lead to talks about other partners, sexuality in general and who knows what. It's a big one for sure..but we'll get there.

Just remember I love you..no matter if I am kissing that gorgeous face or not
Old 08-03-2009, 05:22 PM

This thread is no place for this discussion as it is about success and happiness! How about we end this topic now and save it for further communication at another time. When we actually have success on this we can talk about it here.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:23 PM

Quote:
This thread is no place for this discussion as it is about success and happiness! How about we end this topic now and save it for further communication at another time. When we actually have success on this we can talk about it here.
Absolutely right my Love! I hijacked my own thread
Old 08-04-2009, 07:31 AM

While Redpepper and her hubby were at a movie tonight I spent time with mutual friends of ours. They are closer to Redpepper and me but do know her husband. They are also extremely traditionally mono and have been married for 30 years.

I found myself truly appreciating their friendship and genuine concern for our well being. They are curious, but very caring. I like sharing with them because they don't judge either of us and care about our relationship. It is refreshing to have this kind of connection. I admit it is a bit closer to my social comfort zone but maintaining a little bit of my old life isn't a bad thing I think. Redpepper enjoys their company a lot too and tomorrow night we are going to their place for a BBQ.

I am so proud to show her off whenever I can...can I say that? She is amazing in so many ways..I love her in a completely new and exciting way...she is a gift.

Last edited by MonoVCPHG; 08-04-2009 at 07:36 AM.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:52 AM

They are "our" friends. Not ones that I chose or ones that are mine and my husbands.... "ours" I find that very exciting to be building a life that includes "our" stuff! I'm very excited.

You can show me off, I certainly show you off. I'm so proud to be anywhere with you and especially when it is us three.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:01 AM

Quote:
especially when it is us three.
I couldn't agree more
Old 08-06-2009, 05:40 AM

The last couple of weeks have been very interesting for Redpepper and me. We have continued to explore our natures and examine the differences and similarities. There has been a substantial awareness wash over us in just how committed we both are to building a lifelong future and family. When I speak of family I am specifically referring to my integration and presence with their existing family.

I think even Redpepper is surprised in how easy it has been for me to see her husband as a deep friend and have total compersion for what they have. This is not a face I put on or self-denial. I simply love the both of them as a single entity with their son. My love for her cannot be a negative as long as I see them this way.

This is so natural and good feeling for me personally, I feel completely blessed. I know it is rare to be in a FMM "V", especially when there is an intended life long commitment to the relationship but I am where I want to be and where I belong.

I love Redpepper with a new maturity and awareness gained through my past experiences and in the lessons polyamory has taught me about self analysis and communication. She knows how I feel about her. I think she is really figuring it out
Old 08-06-2009, 05:48 AM

I love reading these updates from you. It helps to give me hope that someday I might find the other half of my FMM "V". Keep up the wonderful work and love you guys.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:00 AM

Redpepper almost gave up her search for someone before she met me....but it was meant to be. I don't think I was exactly what she was looking for initially or even if she knew what she wanted for herself. She's stuck with me now though

I think it'll happen when it is meant to Vandalin. Don't give up but don't force it either.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:09 AM

Yeah, I learned about that "don't force it" thing the hard way. lol

I'm definitly not going to push it or give up. I've never been big on cruising and finding a man so I'm not even sure where this will go now...but at least I know more than I did before. All in good time.

Tags
family, happiness, happy, hope, living situation, living together, love, moving in, open poly relationships, poly fi, success, vee