Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 08-03-2009, 02:36 PM

I'm 37 until October and he is 33 I believe. I've lost some of my moves, damn old age
Old 08-03-2009, 02:54 PM

lol close to my age then.. yeah, not got quite the manuverability I once had lol... Damn aging.

Home
Old 08-03-2009, 03:08 PM

I'm pretty sure I tore a calf , tweaked my back and pulled a groin muscle..my calf and back I can live without
Old 08-03-2009, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
I will be honest in saying there is still some of the "third wheel" thoughts going on for me even though they are just friends.
Even though I wasn't as affectionate as Redpepper would have liked I think she truly enjoyed seeing her men together and both families enjoying each other's company. Another great evening!!
Your third wheel complex is totally your own making silly. No one sees you as such, you create it when you think like that.... it just makes us all confused about why you think like that.

No you weren't affectionate enough I know it's because you don't want the kids to see, especially my boy, but really, he knows I love you and he knows that we sneak hugs and kisses.... I think it confuses him that you want to make it a secret and makes him feel that our love is not okay.... I'm not okay with that. Our love is okay and I for one am more than ready to show him that I love you more than others in our life.

I DID enjoy seeing my men together! Are you kidding! I have the best men going! Sexy, fun, funny, smart, good to the core, what more could I ask for! I am so blessed.... *sigh* and very happy
Old 08-03-2009, 03:56 PM

You two are adorable.
Redpepper-I wish your husband would post on here. I'd so love to hear his side of this beautiful relationship.
Mono-Don't worry about being a third wheel. Tricycles get around just as well as bikes. (Come to think of it I never could ride a bike. Maybe I should have known I was never meant to be mono a looooonnnng time ago.)
Old 08-03-2009, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post

I DID enjoy seeing my men together! Are you kidding! I have the best men going! Sexy, fun, funny, smart, good to the core, what more could I ask for! I am so blessed.... *sigh* and very happy
And this is what this thread is all about! We are a very natural family together for sure. We just don't need your boy telling his grandparents that I kissed his mommy That is a ripple in the water that won't fade soon and will touch a lot of people. But I see your point about the mixed messages to him. Ah, the sweet, sweet challenges..all so very worth it!

As far as the third wheel thing goes..I'll pull my mono-wiring card! "You just don't understand"

I love you more
Old 08-03-2009, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XYZ123 View Post
Maybe I should have known I was never meant to be mono a looooonnnng time ago.)
Ask Redpepper about my motorbike..It only has room for one and I refuse to share it LOL! I guess I always knew I was mono. My truck only has two seats as well...hmmm.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XYZ123 View Post
You two are adorable.
Redpepper-I wish your husband would post on here. I'd so love to hear his side of this beautiful relationship.
Thanks xyz123... he writes elsewhere on a blog. He isn't much into this kind of thing.... we talk about it often though and he participates verbally to us. I kind of like that it is just me and mono's thing anyway. It's nice to have our own space and own thing sometimes. Just as I do with my husband.

Mono.... whatever to the "you just don't understand" get over it already! heh
we all know you are monogamous, it has nothing to do with feeling like a third wheel. You just like to make that the reason for everything. Silly man
Old 08-03-2009, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
Mono.... whatever to the "you just don't understand" get over it already! heh
we all know you are monogamous, it has nothing to do with feeling like a third wheel. You just like to make that the reason for everything. Silly man
It is quite convenient I must admit...but you really don't understand.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
It is quite convenient I must admit...but you really don't understand.
I understand that you have created your third wheelness by believing that you are my secondary and not my other primary. Perhaps you need to do this right now and that is okay by me, because I know what you mean to me. Besides, even if you are a third wheel, who cares! That is other peoples problem, not ours. Again, nothing to do with being mono, I think that others in Triads who identify as poly would feel like that sometimes too.

Thanks for clarifying about my boy and his grandparents, good point, although I am so ready to take that on.... I'm just waiting for you and my husband to catch up to me with that feeling.

Tags
family, happiness, happy, hope, living situation, living together, love, moving in, open poly relationships, poly fi, success, vee