Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 08-03-2010, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marksbabygirl View Post
Part of that workshop was a note that women who are 'dewy' or 'moist' all the time have a tendency to 'leak' ejaculate continually - makes me wonder... because I am like that... still have to play with my g-spot - see if I can make that happen again
ya thats a big part. The "permanently" wet feeling, or as my ex and pengrah said "sitting in a puddle" neither squirt but they both, when aroused at that level, leak haha...as dirty as that sounds. ...
Old 08-03-2010, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
ya thats a big part. The "permanently" wet feeling, or as my ex and pengrah said "sitting in a puddle" neither squirt but they both, when aroused at that level, leak haha...as dirty as that sounds. ...
OH I get that.

At a play party - I'm totally aroused - and I TOTALLY soaked the bench I was sitting on. It frequently happens...

My Journey to Health and Fitness
My Journey as a Widow

Jane
Old 08-04-2010, 05:47 AM

Great thread-but damn frustrating too.

My G-spot is really fucking hard to reach.
I've bought toys that are SUPPOSEDLY designed to reach it.....
Nothing.
Get sick of spending $100+ at a time for
NOTHING.

I do ejaculate.

The first time was SO scary. I wasn't dating the guy-was in love with him, didn't know I could do that OR what it was for sure.
He didn't react-which didn't mean a whole lot as far as I was concerned, it flat freaked me out.

I figured out fairly quickly with him that this was JUST the way it was going to be and got used to it.

But it still makes me self-conscious at times. It's not that I am confused about what is happening. It's that I know other people are and most often I get self-conscious if Maca says something about it. He thinks it's awesome and exciting-but I never know how the other person is going to react.

I WISH it were easier to reach my G-spot. It feels SO good when it's rubbed, but it's so damn hard to reach that I've only actually gotten off via THAT spot less times than I have fingers to count.

I shouldn't complain though! Two men-both can get me off GREAT, soak one bed, get up and go soak the other!
Old 08-04-2010, 06:37 PM

My toy is $15. Reaches it great. Vibrates even.

However i get SO freaking tight - it's almost painful

Played some the other night - got to the 'so tight its painful' point and gave it up - went for an amazing orgasm

My Journey to Health and Fitness
My Journey as a Widow

Jane
Old 08-04-2010, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingRadiance View Post
Great thread-but damn frustrating too.

My G-spot is really fucking hard to reach.
But what do you mean? It should be just inside your vaginal opening. I can even stim my gspot from the outside when I am aroused, on my belly just above the pubic bone.

Quote:

I do ejaculate.

The first time was SO scary. I wasn't dating the guy-was in love with him, didn't know I could do that OR what it was for sure.
He didn't react-which didn't mean a whole lot as far as I was concerned, it flat freaked me out.

I figured out fairly quickly with him that this was JUST the way it was going to be and got used to it.

But it still makes me self-conscious at times. It's not that I am confused about what is happening. It's that I know other people are and most often I get self-conscious if Maca says something about it. He thinks it's awesome and exciting-but I never know how the other person is going to react.
Heh, I always warn new lovers before we actually get busy. I rarely fuck on the first date, but if we are messing around, making out, and his hand gets in my pants and makes me cum, he gets an idea of the waterfall that results.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

There's no lying in polyamory!

I'm a 58 year old woman with 2 partners:
miss pixi, my live-in gf, 36 (together since Jan '09)
Ginger, bf, 61, married, lives nearby (together since Jan '12)
Old 08-04-2010, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marksbabygirl View Post
My toy is $15. Reaches it great. Vibrates even.

However i get SO freaking tight - it's almost painful

Played some the other night - got to the 'so tight its painful' point and gave it up - went for an amazing orgasm

That can happen. I have to be careful, I can tighten so hard it can pull a condom off.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Old 08-04-2010, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
That can happen. I have to be careful, I can tighten so hard it can pull a condom off.
That kind of sounds like a party trick.

Pengrah tends to clamp. If you watch mma she almost tries to rip my arm off...Takes a lot of strength to not have my shoulder dislocated
Old 08-04-2010, 11:05 PM

LOL All this talk is making me hot! LOL

L has never "ejaculated" yet. We keep trying....but maybe there is too much pressure from me, on her, to try. I don't know. I DO know, that when she has an orgasm, she is one of those that tightens up so tight it's difficult for ME to have an orgasm....She tightens up so tight, it closes off my wanker, and I have all this built up....well....you know....and It's almost painful for me. When she is with another man, she can rip the condom off them also......unless they are extremely huge, and they are wearing a regular sized condom. Although, she has done it once before on our friend who was HUGE (6 1/2" around) and wearing a Magnum. But eh....That was her hardest orgasm ever. And she didn't ejaculate with that one either.....but at that time, I think she believed that female ejaculation was actually women peeing. But now, she believes differently. Anyway......We will keep trying.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:14 PM

And you love it.

Old 08-05-2010, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
But what do you mean? It should be just inside your vaginal opening. I can even stim my gspot from the outside when I am aroused, on my belly just above the pubic bone.
But it's not. It's about 3-4 inches in AND you have to curve your fingers SHARP, almost all the way in a U shape. It's such a nightmare.
WHEN it gets touched-it's AMAZING. But it's NOT easy to reach at all. Hell-I'm sure Maca could elaborate quite well on it.

I can't reach it to save my life.
NOT ONE toy I've ever bought has ever been able to reach it. They don't even come CLOSE. Furthermore-the rest of the inside isn't particularly sensitive AT ALL. It feels good like someone running their fingers through my hair feels nice, but not in anyway stimulating for something to be inside of me, regardless of what it's doing.