Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 08-02-2010, 12:21 PM

Default Hey My Names Tom!

Hey my names Tom. Call me Raziel, Raz, or Thomas any of these is good. I am fairly new to polyamory my wife is not. She introduced me to the lifestyle not too long ago and I love it. Our dynamic works best as a triad and we hope to find someone with whom to share our lives with.

My wife is Beth. We have three awesome cats Naruto, Link, and Ganon (If you get these references yes I am a nerd). When we can we also foster cats. We are both very well educated and well read people. I do some independent film work when I can. Mostly writing, directing and special FX. I am also a graphic artist.

I love to cook it's one of my passions. All of my friends and family love my signature dishes. I hope to one day further my love of cooking into a career.

What else can I say. I'm a very open person and I love to meet new people. I am hoping to make some new friends here. Drop me a line.

-Tom
Old 08-02-2010, 02:56 PM

Welcome aboard.

While polyamory, open relationships, and swinging are all distinctly different approaches to non-monogamy, they are not mutually exlusive. Folks can, and some do, engage in more than one of them at a time--and it's all good.
Old 08-03-2010, 07:01 PM

Welcome to the forum. My cousin would appreciate your gaming references. I wasn't the bigges tfan haha...
Old 08-04-2010, 01:44 AM

Default Hi

Hi
Just seeking a just friends situation for now as my husband and I are having our own internal drama and would not be fair to us or anyone else to involve anyone romantically. However, we are serious about making friends with other people who are into poly (and who are mature enough not to cause un-needed drama).