Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 08-02-2010, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marksbabygirl View Post
hiking, sex, working out, sex, crafts, sex, computer time, sex, bdsm play, sex, fishing, sex, camping, sex, music (playing and listening to) and did I mention sex?

hehe! Sex sex sex! I tell my gf she can do anything she wants as long as she gives me as much sex as she possibly can, and keeps cooking me those fantastic dinners she is so good at dreaming up.

(But she can't always give me as much sex as I need, therefore, I have lovers. )

I agree with your list, but will add in a huge love of movies, both classic and offbeat. I actually prefer DVDs at home these days, so I can stretch out and be comfortable, and have a pee break without missing anything. I make exceptions for big budget films that cry out to be seen larger than life. Hopefully the movie is so good it will distract my bladder.

I am also an artist and love to create (draw, photograph, or do interior design rearrangements in both my apt and my gf's).

I love museums of all kinds... (wish I could find a bf who would share this interest. I did date a Harvard liberal arts prof for a while who got me into Harvard's museums free and had such interesting commentary).

I love to drive out into the country, sightsee, visit a winery for a tasting, walk on a beach, climb a mountain (heh, hopefully a small one, or a large hill, I am not as young as I used to be).

And I adore swimming and just playing in the water for hours. Nothing relaxes me more.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 58, living with:
miss pixi, 37, who is dating (NRE):
Master, 32
Old 08-02-2010, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
I actually spelled it wrong...it's tapas. It is really just spanish for appetizer meals/finger food. Very popular in ski resorts as it provides a good meal without making you stuffed...also damn fun for a date

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tapas

HEre is a review of some in my sort of home town. Gives 3 or 4 tapas style restaurants

http://www.blogto.com/toronto/the_be...as_in_toronto/
Yeah....Ummm....I LOVE to snow ski, but we kinda live in the wrong area for it. Not much snow skiing in Florida. LOL
Old 08-02-2010, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL4everu2 View Post
Yeah....Ummm....I LOVE to snow ski, but we kinda live in the wrong area for it. Not much snow skiing in Florida. LOL
That is likely to your benefit. I imagine tapas would work well there too...considering the spanish influence on cuba etc.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:55 AM

Breathes & I go to a wrestling PPV at a local br & grill once a month.

Possibility & I are currently watching Jericho on DVD.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:38 PM

We're cheap as fuck. Even way back in the day most dates were a good movie and good food.

I can't watch Moulin Rouge without feeling a little tingle in my pants. We've had sex EVERY single time we've watched that movie.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathesgirl View Post
Breathes & I go to a wrestling PPV at a local br & grill once a month.

Possibility & I are currently watching Jericho on DVD.
Yeah, we go to the local Winghouse, and watch UFC fights a lot.....but D doesn't enjoy it as much as L and I do, and S could really care less as long as he gets to look at the waitresses. LOL
Old 08-03-2010, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireChild View Post
We're cheap as fuck. Even way back in the day most dates were a good movie and good food.

I can't watch Moulin Rouge without feeling a little tingle in my pants. We've had sex EVERY single time we've watched that movie.
Sorry for the double post, but I think you guys are invited over the next time we rent that movie. LOL
Old 08-03-2010, 09:59 PM

I like to play roller derby and snowboard.

I'm also a bit of a beer connoisseur.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by assets View Post
I like to play roller derby and snowboard.

I'm also a bit of a beer connoisseur.
I was about to ask if you live in vancouver/victoria...haha...funny how these things connected to one person can remind me of a location .,...
Old 08-03-2010, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
I was about to ask if you live in vancouver/victoria...haha...funny how these things connected to one person can remind me of a location .,...
yep Vancouver