Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 07-30-2010, 03:31 PM

So all this time on the board and I still dont know how to put pics up on this thread. So you all will have to go to Face book link:P

Maca
Old 07-30-2010, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maca View Post

So all this time on the board and I still dont know how to put pics up on this thread. So you all will have to go to Face book link:P

Maca
Looking now

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 07-30-2010, 04:11 PM

Nice tat
Old 07-30-2010, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
How many times do I have to tell you guys..I'm mono...only Redpepper gets to do that Lucky me!!
OOPS! My mistake! I thought it was Redpepper posting. LMAO
Old 07-30-2010, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maca View Post

Maca
Nice work my friend!

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 07-31-2010, 02:18 AM

Thanks guys.

I hope LR and E like it... Cant really erase it

I sent a pic of it to my Dad he loved it and he knew that its was done for him. Of course he said "you didnt have to do that" I was like " yeah no shit Dad, I wanted to do it" He is so dam cool

Maca
Old 09-09-2010, 06:23 PM

I'm so vanilla it hurts. I look like that frumpy mom in your kid's class who smiles politely but doesn't talk much.

I had my nipples pierced just before Christmas and I loved it. It hurt like H*LL and after the first one I wasn't at all sure I wanted to continue, but I felt committed and I couldn't stand the thought of being lopsided. I scared my partners to death because a short time after the piercings I stopped hurting--no pain AT ALL--and got very tired, then passed out. Gotta love endorphins, apparently.

After a couple of months I was visiting a different piercer to buy jewelry--my piercer doesn't do it professionally anymore--and she talked me into removing one of my piercings because it was "too deep". She said I could have it re-pierced in a few weeks. It's been five months and I'm going NUTS--I really can't stand only having one piercing. But my piercer says he will repierce me, and he's a very close friend (almost family) and I feel guilty not having more faith in him, so I'm trying to wait until he has time. Have I mentioned it's making me crazy?

I have my left ear pierced twice and my right ear once. I wear solid hoops that I don't remove, and I'd like to get more piercings. I originally wanted belly button, but my friends talked me out of it because it apparently has a high rate of rejection and infection. I want my nose pierced. I want an eyebrow pierced.

I have no tattoos, because I have psoriasis and I worry about having an outbreak. But I want tattoos, quite a lot. I want tattoos to symbolize my children. For Monkey, I want a sweet pea, because she's always been my sweet pea, or a wolf, which is her totem animal. For Moose, I'd like a kanji or a dragonfly, because he's into Japanese and also because Libelula (spanish for dragonfly) is the name of his first sword. I want a crow because they're symbolic for me. I want a pansy because I think they're the most beautiful flower in the world, especially Georgia O'Keefe's Black Pansy. I want a fairy Eeyore because I'm a Disneyphile and it speaks to me. I would love to have a tattoo for Easy, but I don't know what. I would consider in the future a tattoo for Asha. I'm not sure about a tattoo for Sunday, to whom I feel committed but unsure.

Easy has one tattoo, an outline of his magical symbol.

Asha has a tattoo for each of her children, which are very personal so I won't describe them right now. She has a Scorpio tattoo on her leg for herself and her mother. Funny thing is that there are three scorpions and Monkey is a scorpio. Asha has a beatiful mural on her thigh of manatees. Her tattoo artist is a true artist, and if we can lure him to the state we might get some tattoos from him.

Sunday is also without tattoos.
Old 09-09-2010, 07:37 PM

I had my nose pierced once... but that didn't last long as it was done by a well-meaning but rather inebriated punk dude and didn't go so well with lots of blood and whatnot. Still have a little hole visible.

Want tattoos but never quite seem to get around to it. Have promised myself that when I'm back down to 15st (pre-giving-up-smoking weight) I'll get the Prydonian Seal* tattoo I've wanted since I was 18.

*It's a Doctor Who thing. Yes, I am that much of a geek.

Atomic Tangerine - Guitar and amp blog.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDreadful View Post
...*It's a Doctor Who thing. Yes, I am that much of a geek.
Well, MrDreadful, we're geeks here, too. My kids just about died of happiness when they found a model of a Dalek at the gaming store.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:59 AM

L and I have almost completed our quest for our next tattoos. We are both going to get the polyamory symbol of the heart with the infinity symbol in it. Mine will have dragons on each side, and be more tribal in appearance, while L's will be more feminine with the colors pink and blue. We will picture them when we get them in a few weeks and post the pics here if we can.

Tags
piercings, poly tattoo, poly tattoos, tattoos