Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #201  
Old 06-27-2010, 01:56 PM
Magdlyn's Avatar
Magdlyn Magdlyn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Metro West Massachusetts
Posts: 3,770
Default

Kittens, I am a switch. I get off on domestic service to my gf. I love to make her coffee and serve it to her. Declutter her house, do her laundry, clean her small rodents' cages, sweep floors, light incense, do dishes (I actually hate doing dishes, but when it's for her... it's different.) Lotion her feet and legs. Bathe her and shave her pubes.

Also I love when she gets in a mood and "rapes" me late at night, fists me, fucks me hard and dominantly, and beats my willing ass to a pulp.



On the other hand, I also love when I have a date w a boytoy and she gets off on me having been off acting the Sex Goddess with someone else. And I enjoy wrapping her in Saran Wrap, blindfolding her, and doing sensation play, ice, wax, feathers, fur, sitting on her face, gradually tearing away the Saran to expose her ass, which might have a plug in it. Exposing her nipples and sucking on them. Beating her good and hard til she whimpers and cries. Exposing her coochie and sucking and fingering it til she cums... hard. Then of course, unwrapping her and having the cuddly aftercare session.... mmmm

Mmmm, I love being a switch.
__________________
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37

Last edited by Magdlyn; 06-27-2010 at 01:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old 06-28-2010, 07:11 AM
redpepper's Avatar
redpepper redpepper is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 7,639
Default

oh the visual I am getting Magdlyn, meaowwwww
__________________
Anyone want to be friends on Facebook?
Send me your name via PM
My blog
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old 07-05-2010, 06:32 PM
Derbylicious's Avatar
Derbylicious Derbylicious is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Victoria BC
Posts: 1,603
Default

This is just here because I'm not sure where else to post it. I had a dream last night where I was with a group of people and I wanted to do something (can't remember what exactly) and someone in the group (which was a person who I had seen irl earlier in the day but don't really know) said to me "shouldn't you be asking your owner permission first?" (referring to redpepper) I couldn't stick around in the group after that, my feeling is that I'm my own person and no one owns me. I think that's my biggest fear of becoming involved with bdsm at all is that I will somehow become the property of someone else.

I just wanted to get that out since it's been on my mind this morning. Thanks!

-Derby
__________________
Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok it's not the end.
Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old 07-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Ariakas Ariakas is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,872
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derbylicious View Post
This is just here because I'm not sure where else to post it. I had a dream last night where I was with a group of people and I wanted to do something (can't remember what exactly) and someone in the group (which was a person who I had seen irl earlier in the day but don't really know) said to me "shouldn't you be asking your owner permission first?" (referring to redpepper) I couldn't stick around in the group after that, my feeling is that I'm my own person and no one owns me. I think that's my biggest fear of becoming involved with bdsm at all is that I will somehow become the property of someone else.

I just wanted to get that out since it's been on my mind this morning. Thanks!

-Derby
Thats a great dream, and in such detail.

You have the right to whatever you want in your own bdsm listing. Just make hard rules like "I don't not want to be referred to as property and am not owned by anyone"...some people like that, and some don't. Don't only come up with or explore your potential fetishes, find things you don't like and list them.

http://www.thebrc.net/check_list/default.htm

Create your own bdsm checklist and hold it to truth. Be as flexible as YOU want to be. I may eventually sub for someone, but I have the same hang up. For the longest time, when I discussed personal submission, it was only ever a physical contest for me. I would only submit if someone could actually force me to. While I have never submitted to someone, this has been modified quite a bit to be more inclusive.

Some people live the lifestyle, some people live the lifestyle in the bedroom and others play.
Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old 07-05-2010, 07:38 PM
Derbylicious's Avatar
Derbylicious Derbylicious is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Victoria BC
Posts: 1,603
Default

When you haven't really participated in any way before it's a little hard to know where your limits are. I have so much to learn and I don't even feel like I have the tools to know what to ask.
__________________
Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok it's not the end.
Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old 07-05-2010, 07:40 PM
MonoVCPHG's Avatar
MonoVCPHG MonoVCPHG is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In Redpepper's heart
Posts: 4,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derbylicious View Post
I think that's my biggest fear of becoming involved with bdsm at all is that I will somehow become the property of someone else.



-Derby
BDSM can be as much dress up and play with no lingering dynamic if you chose it to be. I am very submissive at events and love the idea of being owned by Redpepper during these times. You can have fun with it for sure. And you don't need to go as a submissive to anyone. Lots of our friends just go to watch but enjoy dressing up. I have other friends that live it 24 and 7.

I'll stay on the leash...GRRRR...you can just have fun...besides, I might need a nurse if Redpepper has built up any more strenght by the next event...I like it heavy and hard
__________________

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old 07-05-2010, 07:57 PM
MonoVCPHG's Avatar
MonoVCPHG MonoVCPHG is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In Redpepper's heart
Posts: 4,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derbylicious View Post
When you haven't really participated in any way before it's a little hard to know where your limits are. I have so much to learn and I don't even feel like I have the tools to know what to ask.
Limits?...my nipples are a no go zone pretty much...and sharp little smacks on my lilly white butt sting like crazy! Other then that you could pretty much beat the shit out of me with a wiffle bat
__________________

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Reply With Quote
  #208  
Old 07-05-2010, 07:59 PM
Derbylicious's Avatar
Derbylicious Derbylicious is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Victoria BC
Posts: 1,603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
BDSM can be as much dress up and play with no lingering dynamic if you chose it to be. I am very submissive at events and love the idea of being owned by Redpepper during these times. You can have fun with it for sure. And you don't need to go as a submissive to anyone. Lots of our friends just go to watch but enjoy dressing up. I have other friends that live it 24 and 7.

I'll stay on the leash...GRRRR...you can just have fun...besides, I might need a nurse if Redpepper has built up any more strenght by the next event...I like it heavy and hard
Dress up and play I can do. 24/7 not so much (at least at this point). I tend to get a little ahead of myself in my mind and jump right to the end of something rather than just taking the steps along the way. Not everything has to be set in stone right now (or ever for that matter). It's a journey, much like the discovery of poly has been and my bisexuality before that, both of which I'm pretty comfortable with now but neither were things that I discovered quickly by any means and there was a lot of redefinition along the way.

-Derby
__________________
Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok it's not the end.
Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old 07-05-2010, 08:00 PM
Derbylicious's Avatar
Derbylicious Derbylicious is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Victoria BC
Posts: 1,603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
Limits?...my nipples are a no go zone pretty much...and sharp little smacks on my lilly white butt sting like crazy! Other then that you could pretty much beat the shit out of me with a wiffle bat
A whiffle bat? Aren't those the orange ones with the holes in them? I think I've seen people beat the shit out of each other with those, but those people tend to be under 4 feet tall!
__________________
Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok it's not the end.
Reply With Quote
  #210  
Old 07-05-2010, 08:08 PM
Ariakas Ariakas is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,872
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derbylicious View Post
When you haven't really participated in any way before it's a little hard to know where your limits are. I have so much to learn and I don't even feel like I have the tools to know what to ask.
well you just defined one up there ^^ ...

Experiment, have fun with it and communicate clearly your fears and if you feel a limitation.

I will give you an example. I was more experienced and far more aggressive in bondage play than Pengrah had ever experienced. Our first experience together was to much for her, she had to create a hard limit for being completely bound. Limitations come with a caring partner and experimenting...

That brings up an interesting point in my own head. I wonder how many people were introduced to bdsm in a manner that turned them off, without patience. hmmmm...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bdsm, d/s, dominant, fetishes, metamours, poly, relationships, sex play, submissive

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:38 PM.