Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 07-02-2010, 09:21 PM

I'm there!
Old 07-07-2010, 11:01 AM

We can be found on FL too
And OKC as well. As a matter of fact, OKC led to the meeting we're having with another couple Saturday. They sound like a lot of fun... *fingers crossed*
Old 07-07-2010, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temag View Post
I'm there!
I'm also on www.adultspace.com
Old 07-07-2010, 09:08 PM

I'm there (kinda) as well...still dipping my toes into matters.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:22 PM

fet has a pretty large and diverse poly group in it. Not everyone is uber kinky...I really enjoy the huge diversity of poly there.
Old 07-07-2010, 10:12 PM

Violet and I are both 0n FL, she's far more active than I. I have a hard time with the site's structure and don't spend much time there; the other big reason that being listed as Violets Dom I am sick of gettingmessage after message after message from guys asking for various permissions regarding my lovely sub.

Actuallly, small rant - I also see all the messages she gets on OKC and other places - how do you ladies cope with it?! My woes on FL pale in comparison to all the crap she gets from guys on ANY of the social sites, and DEAR GOD is it bad on a lifestyle or dating/hookup site! And do guys really think those messages are going to illicit a positive response?! Even worse - does it work often enough to keep it up?!?! Ugh.
Old 07-07-2010, 10:35 PM

HappiestMan, just take it as a compliment that so many are interested in your Violet beauty. My guys do that and just shrug it off.
Old 07-07-2010, 10:39 PM

Oh, I do! It just gets annoying after a while, and some of them are PERSISANT! There's a photographer that has messaged me several times a month for almost a year asking if I/we have changed our mind yet.

If I couldn't see the compliment in it, her chosen profession would be an issue, not a source of pride.
Old 07-07-2010, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappiestManAlive View Post
Violet and I are both 0n FL, she's far more active than I. I have a hard time with the site's structure and don't spend much time there; the other big reason that being listed as Violets Dom I am sick of gettingmessage after message after message from guys asking for various permissions regarding my lovely sub.

Actuallly, small rant - I also see all the messages she gets on OKC and other places - how do you ladies cope with it?! My woes on FL pale in comparison to all the crap she gets from guys on ANY of the social sites, and DEAR GOD is it bad on a lifestyle or dating/hookup site! And do guys really think those messages are going to illicit a positive response?! Even worse - does it work often enough to keep it up?!?! Ugh.
I talk about this often with a close friend of mine. It must work...honestly. Some women, somewhere must be saying ok. There is no way people can be that obvious to keep sending these messages without picking up. It would be like fishing for 1 year and never getting a nibble.
Old 07-07-2010, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappiestManAlive View Post
Oh, I do! It just gets annoying after a while, and some of them are PERSISANT! There's a photographer that has messaged me several times a month for almost a year asking if I/we have changed our mind yet.

If I couldn't see the compliment in it, her chosen profession would be an issue, not a source of pride.
May I ask the profession? I've known a lot of guys to get VERY upset over choice of profession their lady is in.

Last edited by foxflame88; 07-07-2010 at 11:16 PM.