Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Old 05-28-2010, 08:59 PM

I'm talking strictly sexually with this. At least here. Sexual, private moments.

Friendship is different and I think having a deep connection with friends that happen to be your partners same sex lover, is great. But when sex is asked for. That is where my post comes in.

Derby has a husband and two kids. My assumption is that she is bisexual.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:21 PM

OR SO YOOOUUU THINK!!! ...j/k :P
But yeah, that's what I was thinking but didn't really understand. In any case, it's all good now. I appreciate the insight

peace and love
-gabe
Old 05-29-2010, 04:31 PM

Default some final thoughts

Again thankyou everyone for your insight...

I think that it is more of an adjustment/ growth period for myself. I say that I want to be involved more intimately, which is true, but what i am really asking for is it not to be ruled out. I found that as things moved along that I was becoming more & more anxious about "where it is headed".. etc..

Well, this morning I feel better. The bottom line is that my wife's not ready for my intimate involvement right now & if she's not than neither am I. What I did hear, which was all I needed to, was that relationships grow in the future & it'll go where "we all" want it to go. 'nuf said..

This journey for me is not neccessarily a sexual, but an emotional & inellectual attraction to my wife & her gf. I am part of the "experience".. & I love it! ...hb..
Old 05-29-2010, 07:53 PM

Caprica, this sounds like compersion at its finest!
Old 06-03-2010, 02:30 PM

Default Thanks everyone..

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
Caprica, this sounds like compersion at its finest!
Thanks redpepper... I hope/think you are right!

Well, i want to thank everyone who gave me their insight along the first leg of this journey. It was very helpful to read all of your posts & gave me more confidence to move forward into the unknown..

I feel that this thread has done its job so I will post in whatever appropriate topic as needed... & I will be posting, as I am cirtain that i will need more insightfulness along the way... cheers ... hb..
Old 06-15-2010, 04:42 AM

Wink I'm back

I changed my mind about ending this thread & moving on. If I was to do so, my background story would not be a part of it, making my situation unexplained...

I did have a good talk with my wife's gf at my request, after my wife suggested it. It was not so I could divulge my desire to become a triad... but just to have a good chat about where things are at the moment & how we are feeling about it etc... It was a good chat. Without really mentioning it, we both agreed that this is an evolving relationship for us all & things will go where they go naturally, or words to that effect. ...& we drank allot of really good, strong coffee lol.

So here I am again a while later. Our journey is trotting along without much change. Day to day life has become part of our experience... as is should.
I am still hoping that the three of us will eventually evolve from a V to a triad in due time. In the meantime, I plan on enjoying the "ride" ... I'd like for the two of them to want me involved rather than just me wanting "in".. I do not want them thinking that I am obsessing about it... the way things are right now are great too. ...compersion...

Last edited by caprica; 06-15-2010 at 04:45 AM.
Old 06-15-2010, 02:23 PM

i like hearing stories about the other relationship, about their feelings, little touches and sweet things they say to each other, funny things, i love it all. I'm a story person though, movies, rpg's, anything with a good story is awesome. maybe you can take the compersion even further by relishing in the juicy details?
Old 06-24-2010, 12:45 AM

well even thought we are , as i have said, very good friends, i am on the outside so to speak. Details are kinda nil.. I am having some low days here & there as I really have no idea if my involvement will evolve or not. Sort of a stalemate for now.

This whole journey has been great, fun, & frustrating for me. Honestly, I feel that the more time goes by, the more likey things will settle down the way they are now, with me, the supportive nice guy on the side...