Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2010, 12:15 PM
Custodian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchrodingersCat View Post
Damn, now I wish I'd quoted it for posterity. I completely agreed with you. It may have been harsh, but for once your harshness was appropriate!
I could bring it back, as the system saves previous versions of edited posts, but minus the part about how the OP deserves whatever he gets if he stays with this/these female/s.

Nobody DESERVES to be abused, but I have limited patience for people who realize they are in an abusive relationship and do not take steps to improve their relative position (to employ some roller derby terminology). There must be SOMETHING about this female that keeps the OP involved with her; perhaps the sex is phenomenal or something like that. But it seems to me that whatever benefits he gains from being in this situation are canceled out by the emotional terrorism, or at least they would be if it were me.

Having said all that, I thought about it on the ride home from work and decided that my tirade was a little pre-mature. After all, we haven't even heard the GF's side/s of the story, other than her lengthy relationship-dictatorship manifesto.

Last edited by NeonKaos; 06-11-2010 at 12:17 PM.