Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 05-28-2010, 11:14 AM

Default Hola Poly People!!

Greetings / Salutations...

My wife and I recently decided to become poly after 11 years of being in a monogamous relationship and we are loving every minute of it. I started becoming interested in it after listening to the "Polyamory Weekly Podcast" with the fabulous cunningminx and she decided after reading "The Ethical Slut" and we are having a ball ever since.

She has a new boyfriend who she is head over heals for and I am still on the market looking...

We live around Charlotte, NC so if anyone wants to meetup for coffee / dinner - feel free to drop me a line!

Have fun!!
Old 05-28-2010, 04:19 PM

Welcome aboard.

While polyamory, open relationships, and swinging are all distinctly different approaches to non-monogamy, they are not mutually exlusive. Folks can, and some do, engage in more than one of them at a time--and it's all good.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:01 PM

Welcome!!!!....It might help to share a bit about yourselves. People definately read this forum....I've had 1,200 views to my blog and I just started it in March!! What are your ages??? There are people here in their 20's all the way up to their 60's. So- a bit more information about yourselves would make it more likely that you would get responses. Also- you can create a photo album here and set the settings so that only your "friends" can view the photos. That way, if there is a mutual interest between yourselves and others on this forum, you can send a friend request and then share photos etc.!! Good luck !!