Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 05-10-2010, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariakas View Post
Ideally the lows don't quite drop as low...

But ya, if I find it again, my intellect will want to control the emotion...but its a rough battle ...
me thinks the good guys will win...in other words happiness and love will prevail.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:48 AM

MG - I agree!
Old 05-14-2010, 12:51 PM

When things are good..... Stupid squabbles over slights both real and imagined between myself, MG and KT get worked out without too much bloodshed, and we get on with the business of enjoying each other.
This means...... staying out waaay into the wee hours with MG and enjoying EVERY minute (Even when she acted like a bug!)......returning home to a loving welcome from KT (THAT was HUGE!)......getting up after 2 hours of sleep to get the kids off to school (Ok, that part wasn't so good).......then resting up in anticipation of a long weekend with KT and our kids that is full of activities that should be lots of fun.
Thank you, Ladies. XO

Last edited by 2rings; 05-14-2010 at 12:53 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 01:40 PM

Hi babe - I'm glad you and MG were able to work things out and that you were able to enjoy each other. I'm glad that you and I are in a great place again - and that I was able to give you a loving welcome home - it was nice!

I'm glad you are happy!! Now get to sleep - we have a BUSY weekend!!

XO back atcha! KT

PS - take a look at my blog if you haven't.
Old 05-14-2010, 05:33 PM

When things are good, it's like i'm floating on a cloud made of adrenaline, pcp, marijuana, euphoria, with a little bit of nirvana...yup

Essentially, take the love you feel with one person, and double it. It's not literal, because the feelings are different. But it's too times the amount of strong emotional feelings you have normally with one person. It feels AMAZING, when those feelings are joy, happiness, and bliss. The sex is also about 2-4x satisfying...
Old 05-15-2010, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2rings View Post
When things are good..... Stupid squabbles over slights both real and imagined between myself, MG and KT get worked out without too much bloodshed, and we get on with the business of enjoying each other.
This means...... staying out waaay into the wee hours with MG and enjoying EVERY minute (Even when she acted like a bug!)......returning home to a loving welcome from KT (THAT was HUGE!)......getting up after 2 hours of sleep to get the kids off to school (Ok, that part wasn't so good).......then resting up in anticipation of a long weekend with KT and our kids that is full of activities that should be lots of fun.
Thank you, Ladies. XO
Nice to be part of your happiness.
Old 05-15-2010, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatTails View Post
Hi babe - I'm glad you and MG were able to work things out and that you were able to enjoy each other.

Thank you, it meant a great deal.

Last edited by ImaginaryIllusion; 05-16-2010 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Tag formating
Old 05-19-2010, 05:28 PM

When things are good . . .

. . . we are all happy, content, respectful, concerned for each other. We can reach out to each other, lean on each other, support each other. We check in with each other to make sure things are ok.

. . . we communicate - a lot - even when we are all talked out. We are open and honest. We clear up hurt feelings, slights, misunderstandings as soon as possible. We hear each other out.

. . . we can go out, have a good time, show affection with each other, be comfortable with each other - and have no doubts or insecurities.

. . . we can practice acts of compersion and feel good when we do.

When things are good. . .

. . . MG and I can feel comfortable with each other and a close friendship can develop. I'm so happy that we are where we are.

. . . I have an ally against 2rings! MG can sometimes get him to see things a different way. She at least tries - which is greatly appreciated!

. . . things are good!

Kat

Last edited by KatTails; 05-19-2010 at 06:15 PM.
Old 05-19-2010, 05:32 PM

Thats awesome KT...
Old 05-20-2010, 03:47 AM

Quote:

. . . I have an ally against 2rings! MG can sometimes get him to see things a different way. She at least tries - which is greatly appreciated!

. . . things are good!

Kat
To my detriment...but I am a big enough bitch to deal with it. Not sure he will ever fully appreciate that about me. But I am glad you do!