Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Meetings and Events

Notices

Old 04-27-2010, 09:30 AM

Default Monthly Meet Up In Toronto

Hi all: I just got this from another site & thought I'd let those in Toronto, or visiting, know that:

Quote:
A social gathering for Polyamorous people in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Now being held the first Monday of each month at The Imperial Library Pub at 54 Dundas Street East (Dundas & Victoria, one block east of Yonge). The next social will be on Monday, May 3rd. It's a drop-in style of event running from about 6:30pm til 10-ish.

We usually take over the couches (near the fake fireplace on the main floor), grab food and/or drinks, and sometimes engage in such wild activities as interesting conversation, random board games, or taking advantage of the free Wi-Fi. Oooooh! Of course, last month it degenerated into an all-girl cuddle fest at the end...
Enjoy.

They are also on FetLife & Facebook if anyone is interested.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:33 AM

Default *Poly Social organizer pops head in*

Just wanted to let people here know that the next Poly Social will be on Monday, June 7th at the time and place listed above. Just fyi, last month we had 18 people show up! :-D

Feel free to drop me a message if you're interested in connecting with Toronto Poly groups on other sites as well. (FB, FL)

- Mel
Old 08-27-2010, 03:43 PM

Default Next Poly Social?

Hi all,

My wife and I have been poly since day 1, but are just now looking to join a group and explore abit more. Does anyone know when the next social will be?

Thanks!

dave
Old 08-28-2010, 05:50 AM

Default Next Poly Social

Hey Dave (and anyone else reading this),

The next Social will be the Monday of the Labour Day Long Weekend - September 6th. It's always set for the first Monday of each month and still going strong with an average of about 20 people each month.

Cheers,

- Melodie (adopted hostess)
Old 11-01-2010, 08:24 PM

Default Still active?

I just moved to Toronto from Halifax. I know absolutely nobody and am interested in meeting new friends, preferably with similar interests and leanings. My wife and I are poly but are separated by 3 provinces temporarily (for the next 6 months we figure). She and I would both be interested in me meeting new people here for friendship and relationships.

Are the monthly meetings still happening? How have the turn-outs been? Anybody planning on coming tonight?
Old 11-01-2010, 08:35 PM

Hello & welcome.

I don't live in the TO area but as far as I know it's still happening.

discuss@torontopoly.ca or discuss@lists.torontopoly.ca is the Toronto poly discussion list, I just can't remember which one, lol. The other is for announcements only.

I do, however, live about an hour west if you're ever in the area & want to get together for coffee or tea or something.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:38 PM

Default February Meet

The next Poly Social will be on Monday, February 7th from around 6;30pm to 10pm. Drop in and chill with fellow Poly people somewhere warm and cozy. Anyone who is some type of open/poly (or just friendly to or interested in poly) is welcome to attend. :-)
The Social runs every 1st Monday of the month at The Imperial Library Pub at 54 Dundas Street East (Dundas & Victoria, one block east of Yonge). We usually take over the couches (near the fake fireplace on the main floor), grab food and/or drinks, and sometimes engage in such wild activities as interesting conversation, random board/card games, taking advantage of the free Wi-Fi, or a cuddle fest on said couches...
Old 04-18-2011, 09:51 PM

The one you posted is a Meetups.com meet up group. It may have a lot of the same people, I don't know.

The ones I posted before are for the announcements group and the discuss group which are hosted by something OTHER than yahoo groups. They are rather quiet though.

The next meet should be May 2nd for the Toronto Poly groups .
Old 04-19-2011, 07:38 PM

Yep, the next Poly Social will be may 2nd.

The other group is currently separate but we're working on cross promoting, etc. We only just discovered each other this month.

- Melodie, Poly Social hostess & organizer
Old 06-14-2011, 02:03 AM

Default Monthly Meet Up In Toronto

haha you cant get away from the hondas where ever you go.. i would like to see some muscle make it out to the next meet. i like to see a bit of everything..

Tags
canada, toronto