Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 08-18-2014, 04:00 AM
Inactive

My wife is 4'11", I am 6' and our girlfriend is 5'10". I bought a house with four bedrooms and we each had our own room. We used my room for sex since I had the king sized bed which started out as a waterbed in the old days and finally changed to a regular mattress when waterbed stores no longer existed.

We actually enjoyed sleeping alone. We all had different bed and wake times due to our jobs. I ran a business in Hong Kong so I would get phone calls and faxes (before email days) all night long.

When we stayed at a hotel on vacation, we got two twin beds and my wife slept with her g/f and I slept alone. I do not like sleeping with one person so three is out of the question.
Old 08-18-2014, 05:01 PM

We have a king bed and I sleep in the middle, both ladies have their own blankets so they can bundle up and I can stay mostly uncovered in the middle. I hate being covered in sheets because I don't like feeling hot while I sleep. It wasn't tolerable at all when we shared one set of sheets!

Tags
bed, beds, secondaries, secondary, sleeping arrangements, three in a bed, threesome, threesomes, triad, triads, unicorn, unicorns