Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 07-29-2014, 09:09 PM

My relationship with B (husband, Master, Owner, soul mate) is on a level that no one will ever be able to come close to in this lifetime. I could have sex with anyone. After all it's only naked bodies, no big deal. I can love a select few that are able to convince they're trustworthy enough. I can only ever be completely, truly, deeply without a shadow of doubt owned by one person.

More about me here. Includes writings, artwork, music, Facebook page and blogs.
Old 07-29-2014, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmy37 View Post
My relationship with B (husband, Master, Owner, soul mate) is on a level that no one will ever be able to come close to in this lifetime. I could have sex with anyone. After all it's only naked bodies, no big deal. I can love a select few that are able to convince they're trustworthy enough. I can only ever be completely, truly, deeply without a shadow of doubt owned by one person.
Oh, you said that so perfectly! This is how i feel about my Master. Only him. Which is how i ended up in a poly relationship and don't even care! He has a girlfriend, but he owns me, his slave. And that means so very much to me!

p.s. i did get that flogging over the weekend, too...two of them! After reading him my previous post. mmmmmm

Last edited by claire2; 07-29-2014 at 09:51 PM. Reason: I had more to say :)
Old 07-31-2014, 01:16 AM

For me, the few forays into BDSM (very light) are very intense for me; it's not something I'm comfortable doing with just anyone. I have to have an exceptional level of trust, and at this point, there's only perhaps two people in this world I'd trust with it. Sex is just sex for me.

This is something I think is highly, highly individual.
Old 07-31-2014, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockworkDragon View Post
For me, the few forays into BDSM (very light) are very intense for me; it's not something I'm comfortable doing with just anyone. I have to have an exceptional level of trust, and at this point, there's only perhaps two people in this world I'd trust with it. Sex is just sex for me.

This is something I think is highly, highly individual.
I get this mentality and have had friends tell me "sex is just sex" which in theory I would like to agree with, but the only two people i have ever had intercourse with are my two partners, so for me sex has always been tied to people I love and care about. It is much easier for my husband to have casual sex, which I am fine with.
H-my partner
Old 08-02-2014, 12:59 PM

I agree with AlwaysGrowing.

BDSM (even very slight) has much more to do with trust that with sex.