Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 01-03-2014, 03:00 AM

4 new job applications submitted. Let's try to knock out one resolution ASAP.
Merry: Tig's wife/slave
NT: Merry's boyfriend/owner
Elle: NT and Merry girlfriend
Umbra: Elle's Dom
Pet: Umbra's slave/wife, Elle girlfriend
Domo: Pet's submissive
Old 01-18-2014, 05:24 PM

Do not give the server a lower tip for being judgemental. She was talking to another table and one woman mentioned in the class she was subbing for a girl (16) had a boyfriend in that class and another. My server states "So she's two timing already".
Old 01-23-2014, 02:11 PM

Sad day. Apparently in June FaceBook took away the option of listing people as your partner on the family list. SB made a profile to talk kink/poly things and I cant list him as a partner now.

Hence sad day.
Old 02-24-2014, 06:47 PM

Been a while since I posted last. The weekend before Valentine's day I told Tighearn (SB from previous) that I loved him (he repeated the same). I know for some people that may seem early since we have only been taking since August and dating since November. Both of us through have felt like we have known each other longer than that and it's not too off course for me (told Woodsmith I loved him in October after meeting in August and Seven I had loved him in May after hooking up in February). Was very emotional for me because I was scared of feeling like that after the last person I loved hurting me like he did. Tighearn was very supportive and helpful though that.

Valentine's weekend was very nice. Had dinner dates both with Tighearn and with Woodsmith. Also attended a play party. Also was given permission to list myself as submissive to Tighearn even though there hasn't been an official training starting yet because in mindset we both view each other as dominant and submissive.

This past weekend was a strange one for me. Was at a sci-fi relax-a-con and during one of the room parties Seven asked to talk to me. Didn't really get much of the conservation done but I apologized for my bad reaction when he first broke up with me and for whatever pain I caused for starting a relationship with Tighearn before moving out. He apologized for breaking up for me, saying it was a mistake and he missed me. I let him know I wasn't wanting another relationship with him but if he still wanted to talk we could meet somewhere after the weekend and say our peace and if that leads to us becoming friends again I was open to it. Both Tighearn and Woodsmith were always up to date during the conservation and are okay with more talking. Tighearn's only requirements are that it's in a public place and I text him when I get there and when I leave.

Last edited by CattivaGattina; 02-25-2014 at 12:04 AM.
Old 02-26-2014, 06:50 PM

I hate how much my ex screwed with my head. I keep getting triggered of the fears and issues he started in me.
Old 06-08-2014, 05:16 AM

Been a while since I've posted. Poly life is going incredibly well. And I'll post more about that soon. Personal life, not so well. I'm undergoing diagnostic testing to see what auto immune disease I have. Prime contender is lupus. I'd hate to see what I may have if none of the auto immunes pop up as the body hating me culprit. The past few months have been horrible with pain levels and fatigue.
Old 06-08-2014, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattivaGattina View Post
Been a while since I've posted. Poly life is going incredibly well. And I'll post more about that soon. Personal life, not so well. I'm undergoing diagnostic testing to see what auto immune disease I have. Prime contender is lupus. I'd hate to see what I may have if none of the auto immunes pop up as the body hating me culprit. The past few months have been horrible with pain levels and fatigue.
Have you been tested for fibromyalgia? Pain throughout the body & fatigue are symptoms. Check this site:http://m.activebeat.co/your-health/t...FcmXvQodsmMAqw

Last edited by alibabe_muse; 06-08-2014 at 03:33 PM.
Old 06-08-2014, 09:08 PM

Not yet. My pcp only tested ANA (lupus) and rheumatoid factor. When I see the rheumatologist on the 24th he'll probably do more intensive testing because neither test are definitive for lupus or rheumatoid arthritis directly, just for an auto immune disease in general.