Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Old 04-09-2010, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingRadiance View Post
You must not be taking narcotic pain meds then......
Oh I get it!! HAHA!

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 04-09-2010, 03:13 AM

[QUOTE=MonoVCPHG;25962]

Quote:
When I love someone they get it all. Whatever time I have is theirs, whatever money I have for dinners and dates I have they get it all, whatever passion I have they get, what ever secrets I need to share are theirs. I'm not a NRE junky or possess a need for variety; I can generate new spectrums of sexual excitement with one person; when I find something I like I stick with it. I pride myself in only sharing my body with one person in a world of so many others, when I say I love you I want my partner to be clear that those words belong to her and are not whispered to anyone else in moments of passion..that she is "the one". When I go to bed with my partner I like that she never has to look into my eyes and wonder if I am secretly longing to lie next to another. When I breathe into her ear as we have sex I like that she knows there are no other ears I am breathing into the same way.
Damn!
That was hot.
I don't know if that was "Damn! RP got him first" or "Damn! He should write romance novels."
Haven't decided.

Quote:
I don't expect my partner to share all the activities I enjoy or fulfill my desire to experience all the things I want. I have other people to do that with, but they only get to share in certain aspects of who I am…she gets to share in all of them.
Lies, lies, lies... what about riding the bike?

OP-

I think that there are many different people who need many different things. Some people are fulfilled in one relationship, some are not. Some people are, but they happen upon love in more then one place, some of those pursue it, some don't.

For me I can see in looking at the EMOTIONS from my past that I've always been polyamorous AND I've always preferred poly-fi, not just poly-free. If you know what I mean.

But someones actions don't necessarily show that they are or are not poly.
I BELIEVE with all of my heart that Maca is poly-capable. But he's never cheated and he's always been in long term mono relationships.
If actions were the key then the only way a person would know that they were poly was if they practiced poly or cheating and all people who acted mono from day one would be mono.....
I don't think that would be a correct assumption or assessment.

As for asshole-it really is a good idea to be clear of the definition of a word if you are going to consider it as a possible identifier for yourself (or anyone else).

I don't think that being in love with two people makes anyone an asshole. I don't even think I'm an asshole-even though I cheated on my husband. I think it was fucked up that I cheated, but I understand that I am not perfect and I have done fucked up things.

I think a persons INTENTIONS are key in deciding if they are an asshole or not. So-in deciding-figure out what your intentions are.

And Mono-I drink 4 freaking cups-measurement cups, of prune juice a day! GAG ME WITH A SPOON. I'm OFF the stupid meds and can't get my system back on track! IT SUCKS. SO if anyone has an EXTRA asshole they want to sell I guess I might be in the market!
Old 04-09-2010, 03:20 AM

Quote:

Lies, lies, lies... what about riding the bike?

O:
Hey..I said I don't expect my partner to share all my experiences. No one rides with me..one seat, one rider....mine, mine, mine

Poly Events All Over
Old 04-09-2010, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoVCPHG View Post
Hey..I said I don't expect my partner to share all my experiences. No one rides with me..one seat, one rider....mine, mine, mine
Brother you dont know what your missing When LR ( on the back of my bike) wraps her arms around my waist and pulls herself up tight against me... DAM thats nice....

If she gets relaxed and lossens her grip all I have to do is hit the throttle and she is holding tight once again

OP-

Being the one that was on the recieving end of a "polyamory shaft" I can tell you that with out honesty and tons of communication and patience I can see how others may precieve you ( you meaning the one with multi partners) as an ass. But as LR said intentions hold a lot of weight and if your intentions are good and your honest and loving then things may still not work out but no one will be able to call you an ass.

Peace and Love
Maca
Old 04-09-2010, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maca View Post
Brother you dont know what your missing When LR ( on the back of my bike) wraps her arms around my waist and pulls herself up tight against me... DAM thats nice....

If she gets relaxed and lossens her grip all I have to do is hit the throttle and she is holding tight once again

Peace and Love
Maca

You might have a point there! But I don't think Redpepper would like LR all wrapped around me like that... She doesn't share me well eek:
I'm joking!! Settle down my friend...I'll buy you a drink when you come down

Poly Events All Over
Old 04-09-2010, 04:06 AM

Quote:
You said she gets to share all of them!

But "no one on the bike..."
Old 04-09-2010, 04:08 AM

Quote:
You might have a point there! But I don't think Redpepper would like LR all wrapped around me like that... She doesn't share me well eek:
I'm joking!! Settle down my friend...I'll buy you a drink when you come down
OMG I am laughing my ass off!!!!!!!!!!!

OUTLOUD.
FUCK that was funny Mon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought SHE was the poly one???
Old 04-09-2010, 04:11 AM

HAHAHAH...

Ill take that drink Brother. You may want to get two cause RP might just beat you a bit harder Ill save you and Ill keep LR behind me on my bike
Old 04-09-2010, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maca View Post
HAHAHAH...

Ill take that drink Brother. You may want to get two cause RP might just beat you a bit harder Ill save you and Ill keep LR behind me on my bike
Sounds good!....although I can take a pretty good beating...but no pinching...that shit hurts!

Poly Events All Over
Old 04-09-2010, 06:16 AM

Quote:
OMG I am laughing my ass off!!!!!!!!!!!

OUTLOUD.
FUCK that was funny Mon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought SHE was the poly one???
She has some mono tendencies when it comes to her men ...but don't tell her I said that

Poly Events All Over