Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2014, 01:37 PM

My first feelings were of confusion and huge relief. Of course, he was blindsided and upset. He wanted to vent and process. So, I listened and tried to support him. Seems she was faking her interest in him, he was too "different," and wanted too much connection, she wanted something more casual. He was pretty upset.

I slept like a log that night and yesterday my sister and aunt and I had a nice day. First, I did Dad's wash and put a meal in the crockpot. Then we girls went out for shopping and lunch and strolling around the downtown of Naples. It's very pretty; altho high end. The actual purchases I made were at the Bealls nearer my dad's condo, and at a Goodwill there. I got 1 pr of shorts and 1 of capris and a nightgown at Bealls-- everything was on sale, and a sexy bathing suit at GW for $3! Yay for retail therapy.

Then we came back to Dad's to recoup for a couple hours. He declined going back out with us to the Naples Beach Hotel which has an outdoor bar, popular for watching the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico. Dad is 86 and really getting out of it. Aunt is almost 79 but totally with it and game for anything. So we girls again went out and had the drink, and sister and I walked a little on the beach after the sun set. I took a lot of pretty pix and was texting the to miss p and Ginger.

Came back to Dad's around 7 for dinner at which he drank too much and was tiresome.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37

Last edited by Magdlyn; 02-22-2014 at 03:14 PM.