Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 02-14-2014, 03:52 AM

I met Prof's occasional partner L, last night. I totally forgot that we had planned to met and discuss the fmf. She is quite lovely, very bubbly and chatty, very open about her experiences in the swing community and her main partner. It was very interesting hearing her speak.
I like listening to people talk, and while I beat myself up about being reserved socially, much of it is that I love to hear what other people have to say. She did say to me at one point that I was very quiet and not what she expected. She was busy showing Prof her bikini wax and putting his hand up her skirt. Yup, I am more restrained than that
While Prof was at the bathroom, she asked if she could bring her other partner to the fmf, I said she would need to ask Prof that, as to me, this is his fantasy event.
We agreed on some of the details, a swanky hotel, nice restaurant, fancy clothes and that I was not into the ff option. She said that she was open to it.
I have said to Prof before that he might be better off asking one of his bi friends to be other f with L, but he said no, he wants his first fmf to be with me. Bit strange as he has said he would very much enjoy watching some ff action and said he would love that to be part of the meeting. Anyhoo, it is all set up and I am looking forward to it.
S apparently lifted the restriction on meeting metamours and met Prof's other ocassional partner. Apparently it went well and he said there was no "bitchiness". Interesting that I met L and there were no concerns there. S sounds like a bit of hard work.
Old 02-15-2014, 03:42 AM

The BD play event that is happening next month might not be happening for me after all.
S wants to go now after initially saying she didn't. Prof thinks she is too unwell, she naps a lot and tires easily. The event is for 9 hours each day and will be quite physically tiring for the subs. S says if she can't go, he can't go. Hopefully they will work something out, but even if they do, there will be 3 subs for 2 days. I don't know if the subs can split a shift. We'll see what they come up with over the weekend. I will offer to step aside if it looks like turning into an issue. We have been having some really good play sessions recently, got the pain level issue sorted out. While I was really looking forward it, there will be other events.

I had an OKC date last night, I wrote a little about in the Fireplace section. All went really well until I said that I didn't want to be walked all the way to my car, a personal safety thing. He took offense and that was the end of that.
Old 02-16-2014, 01:47 AM

I sent Prof a text saying I would step aside from the event if S wanted to go. It's his special thing and I don't want it to turn into a stress for him. He asked me to go on the Saturday which would probably be the day she would want to go. Best to make it easy for him.
Old 02-20-2014, 03:28 PM

S wants to go both days or nobody goes.
Prof is clear that I would enjoying going but would not be upset if I couldn't. He is annoyed that she hasn't done the 2 hour session but is insisting she can handle 6 hours and then 8 hours of subbing. I listened but didn't offer opinion, it is between them.
Old 02-23-2014, 09:57 PM

Lots of Prof. Monday evening and Tuesday evening.
We had the 3way on Friday night. Interesting experience, not sure I would do fmf again. We had a super fun dinner, 2 bottles of champagne, Prof got both of us a dozen red roses and choccies too.
We all arrived back at Prof's and they both said they were incredibly nervous and excited. I hadn't hd time to think about it and was calm and relaxed. I wanted to follow their lead.
Then back to his, we had some BD play, I did not like seeing him spank and hit her. I thought it looked painful even though she enjoyed it. To clarify, I would not enjoy seeing anyone get spanked or hit, nothing to with the fact it was Prof. I can't watch movies with what I call "real violence" Fight Club or things like that.
into the bed. L was interested in some girl play, asked very respectfully, I declined, she had already asked at dinner and I said probably not and clarified that Prof should have told her that already, which he had. I think she was a little offended. There was hugging and caressing and holding hands.
I think I found it more interesting and a bit weird than anything else. Seeing your partner play with another partner, I am really very quiet. She was quite loud with moaning and requests and talked a lot. I thought Prof was impatient with her at times, I haven't seen that side of him before. I think she felt left out at points, maybe jealous, and walked off for "breaks" quite a lot. I wasn't jealous at all and would redirect Prof to her. I think she found it hard to be around me as I am so quiet, I did try to reassure her that I was fine and happy and I thought she was beautiful and sexy. She left around 12, although I thought we were all spending the night. As she left she said, " he doesn't need me, he has you."
more later...
Old 02-24-2014, 12:36 AM

Popped over to see Roomie and discussed it a little more. Clarified a few things in my head. All in all it was fun and L sent Prof some texts in the morning saying she had fun. Roomie said I need to stop worrying about and putting other people's emotions before mine and whatever had upset her she needed to work it out with Prof. Sage advice
So that was Friday night and Saturday morning. I came home for an hour and then headed back out to meet my friends for lunch. It turned into most of the day, very lovely.
Prof scootered over at 5pm and we went to the DMV parking lot to practice. I went out on the road by myself!!!!! It was round a quiet residential area, but I did really well, stopped at the stop signs and didn't stall once did some left turns too. Came back here and Prof took the scooter keys of the key ring and said he was leaving it with me the week while he was out of town. EEEK. Do not be imaging this is a modern light automatic scooter. It is old, very heavy and quirky with clutch gears, choke and kick starter. I took it out the gym this morning, I was shaking like a leaf when I got there, I had to go on the main road, but relaxed more on the way home.
I had another night at Prof's and he made a fab breakfast in bed this morning. We spent the majority of the weekend together. 2 evenings and 2 over nights this week, but I won't see him next at all next week.
I feel like this weekend was a real break, but I do need to go and work on my class
Old 02-27-2014, 12:46 AM

No Prof tonight or tomorrow, he is out of town till the weekend. Just as well as I have a ton of reading to do...dum dee dum, distract myself with reading forums
Not much to report, been chatting with Kip online. He is good at responding to my class questions.
Been emailing someone on OKC, he seems very nice, distance could be a bit much, but I need to be more open to travelling to meet folks and he is in the opposite direction of the road I hate to drive.
A few other messages but nothing too interesting yet.
Old 02-28-2014, 03:18 AM

Nice emails with OKguy. Meeting next Friday, details to be decided
Old 03-01-2014, 04:18 PM

I think I am meeting OKguy tonight, if my friend agrees to sit, she said she would. I don't want to pay for a sitter for a first meet.
We moved onto texting and been chatting away, which makes me want to meet quicker, see if there is a connection in real life and not waste time if there isn't.
I saw Kip yesterday, my idea.
It was wonderful and amazing, I flew away. No safe words, no numbers, just someone who reads where you are and takes you up or brings you down. There is a difference between being skilled and being skilled and talented. He is skilled and talented. Aggressive and dominant because he is and because he knows that's what I love. Never a worry that the pain becomes more than the pleasure, no ouch that hurts. Wrists gripped, arms pinned, hair pulled, gentle kisses, hugs, hard scratching and biting, knowing where and when is what lifts it up to being a whole body and mind escape. I wanted and needed to be gone in sensation, that is what he does for me. Physical and mental surrender. For those couple of hours I got to forget it all and just live, no thinking, only feeling.
Old 03-02-2014, 04:56 AM

I meet OKguy. I had a very pleasant evening, very smart man, well travelled and quite good looking.
We met halfway and ended up having dinner. My recollections of the place were different but it had been 9 years. I thought there was more of a bar and snacks, it was definitely more of a restaurant.
We chatted about all sorts and pretty much stayed off relationships and dating which was nice.
No mention of a second date and no attempt to kiss or hug in the car park. I am kind of glad about the kissing and hugging part. I find it a bit peculiar to hug someone you just met.
I would like to see him again but I didn't get the vibe that he was terribly interested on the other hand I think he is a bit reserved, like someone I know very well and maybe just like to go and have a think about it first.