Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Old 02-05-2014, 07:42 AM
Default Be the love for my love? lets start online..

Hello all... I thought I might start with this thread

Where I describe exactly what I'm looking for in a relationship. I'm seeking to strike a conversation and a spark of interest but would like to try it online first. My entire current relationship, of seven years, had started online so I have full faith in finding partners at a distance.

I truly hope anyone who is interested to read. I am an extremely respectful girl and will jump at the chance to speak to you !
Old 11-18-2014, 08:32 AM

There are aspects of what you're looking for that sounds appealing, but others that make me wonder if I should ever post a reply. By that I mean I wonder if writing to you will just be a waste of time for both of us, not that you don't deserve feedback! ANYWHO, as someone who identifies as a little, I've been looking for someone older than myself who could, and would want to, take care of me. I've had a daddy in the past, then a mommy, and after her well..I don't think I could go back! Haha. I enjoy men, and find them ver attractive, but I;

A: Can only date one on one, if its a couple I can't be romantically involved with both at the same time while getting to know them because my head would just explode.

B: As much as I'd like to have children, I don't want to HAVE children (if you catch my drift).

Also I'm just..I'm submissive in bed, but in the day to day life, even at home, I wouldn't want to be.

What you're looking for isn't an impossible find, but I am unsure if you want to be involved, or how much you'd want to be with someone other than your boyfriend.