Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2014, 04:08 PM

Location: English Rose by birth; Calling the Southern Hemi home by choice.

LR, I adore you, but your life makes me want to take a nap! I have been catching up, and I finally had a minute to comment.

GG blew off your date night and apologised the next day. Hmm. I would have addressed it that night, but he did apologise. Shit happens. I am happy to read that you two are working through your troubles. Remember that trouble will not last always. Sending positive vibes.

I hope everything works out with Spicy and her husband. I probably missed it, but sweet heavens, why are her dad and stepmum living with them? How long are they supposed to be there? That situation sounds tense. Kudos to him for acknowledging and admitting that he is struggling with depression. It is nothing to play with, and I hope he gets the help he needs.

Sweet Pea sounds like a lovely and wise boy. Two weeks IS forever in teenage years.

What a positive end to January. I hope you and your friend can work it out in due time. She probably missed you, too. Afterall, she reached out.

It has been a most unusual month for everyone I have encountered. Here is to February being better and smoother for everyone.

My Blog

Tags
commitment, family oriented, love, lovingradiance, progress, v formation, vee dynamics