Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 01-10-2014, 03:09 AM
nycindie's Avatar
nycindie nycindie is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The Big Apple
Posts: 7,107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriouslyPoly View Post
I think the reason why I don't consider oral sex as "sex" is because a girl doesn't have a chance of getting pregnant when semen is in her mouth.

Vaginal sex is pretty obvious and engaging in anal sex with a girl can get her pregnant if the semen happens to slip out of her anus and gets into the vagina.

I still go by the dictionary term for sexual intercourse...
Intercourse is a type of sex, but it isn't all there is to sex - by any means. By your definition, lesbians aren't having sex. Or when I've spent several hours cumming with a lover who has only used his fingers and mouth on me, it wasn't sex. Yours strikes me as a very immature and unevolved, inexperienced viewpoint.

Oh, and by the way, when you do have sex, I hope it is with women and not "girls" - 'cause a grown man having sex with girls is creepy.
__________________
The world opens up... when you do.

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein

Last edited by nycindie; 01-10-2014 at 03:13 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 01-10-2014, 03:24 AM
AnnabelMore's Avatar
AnnabelMore AnnabelMore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
Intercourse is a type of sex, but it isn't all there is to sex - by any means. By your definition, lesbians aren't having sex. Or when I've spent several hours cumming with a lover who has only used his fingers and mouth on me, it wasn't sex. Yours strikes me as a very immature and unevolved, inexperienced viewpoint.

Oh, and by the way, when you do have sex, I hope it is with women and not "girls" - 'cause a grown man having sex with girls is creepy.
SECONDED. Seriously. Please do NOT try to tell me that two female-bodied people aren't capable of having sex with each other, ugh. Or that two men can't, because, after all, they have penises that are penetrating things, which is obviously oh so important, and yet there's no chance that anyone is going to get pregnant, sooooo, guess it doesn't count??
__________________
The major players. Me, 30ish bi female. Gia, girlfriend of 4+ years. Clay, boyfriend/dom. Davis, ex/friend/"it's complicated." Eddie, roommate & fwb.
The supporting cast. Eric, Gia's husband. Bee, Gia and Eric's toddler. Dexter, Gia's lover. Helen, Eric's lover. Izzy and Nikki, Clay's partners. Liam, Eddie's husband.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 01-11-2014, 04:16 AM
rabbit rabbit is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 38
Default

If the woman has her tubes tied, or has had a hysterectomy, and therefore has no chance of getting pregnant, is it still sex?

If a tree falls in the forest...
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 01-11-2014, 08:26 AM
CuriouslyPoly CuriouslyPoly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
Intercourse is a type of sex, but it isn't all there is to sex - by any means. By your definition, lesbians aren't having sex. Or when I've spent several hours cumming with a lover who has only used his fingers and mouth on me, it wasn't sex. Yours strikes me as a very immature and unevolved, inexperienced viewpoint.

Oh, and by the way, when you do have sex, I hope it is with women and not "girls" - 'cause a grown man having sex with girls is creepy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnabelMore View Post
SECONDED. Seriously. Please do NOT try to tell me that two female-bodied people aren't capable of having sex with each other, ugh. Or that two men can't, because, after all, they have penises that are penetrating things, which is obviously oh so important, and yet there's no chance that anyone is going to get pregnant, sooooo, guess it doesn't count??
It's my opinion and not yours.

Last edited by CuriouslyPoly; 01-11-2014 at 08:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 01-11-2014, 08:28 AM
london london is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: UK - land of the free
Posts: 1,635
Default

You completely invalidate sex between females. Don't you understand how offensive that is? I think i can see why nobody wants to have a relationship with you. You're really not a very nice person.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 01-11-2014, 08:32 AM
CuriouslyPoly CuriouslyPoly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by london View Post
You completely invalidate sex between females. Don't you understand how offensive that is? I think i can see why nobody wants to have a relationship with you. You're really not a very nice person.
Sorry, I just don't see it. At least I don't resort to shame basing...how dare you claim that nobody wants to have a relationship with me. :/


Looks like some females here are tag teaming and shaming me. If you all don't like my opinions then ignore them. :|

Last edited by CuriouslyPoly; 01-11-2014 at 08:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 01-11-2014, 08:35 AM
london london is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: UK - land of the free
Posts: 1,635
Default

So just to clarify, you don't think lesbians have sex?
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 01-11-2014, 08:40 AM
CuriouslyPoly CuriouslyPoly is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by london View Post
So just to clarify, you don't think lesbians have sex?
How about you call it what you want. :|

Honestly I don't. I'm indifferent on what lesbians or gays consider sex to be. But again, it's my opinion. I don't mind if some people on here disagree with me, but no need to bash me...
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 01-11-2014, 08:57 AM
london london is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: UK - land of the free
Posts: 1,635
Default

Do you not understand that saying that lesbians are not having sex is offensive? It isn't a thing where it is just your opinion and nobody will judge you for it, its akin to saying all black people are criminals or all men are rapists. It's the kind of thing that will make people have certain judgements about you because it's obvious that you're pretty ignorant and probably sexist and homophobic too.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 01-11-2014, 09:37 AM
AnnabelMore's Avatar
AnnabelMore AnnabelMore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,229
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriouslyPoly View Post
Looks like some females here are tag teaming and shaming me. If you all don't like my opinions then ignore them. :|
The fact that we all share the same, opposing opinion doesn't mean that we're "tag teaming" you. We're not, like, private messaging each other and agreeing to gang up on you out of spite or to make you feel bad or something. We just all strongly disagree and are expressing our opinions, just like you expressed yours.

The purpose of an online forum is for sharing and discussing thoughts. Discussing means that when one person shares an idea, other people respond to that idea so that we can have a conversation. Telling people to just ignore your opinions makes no sense in this context. If you only want positive responses to your opinions, then either share them in the "Life Stories" section, which is explicitly not for debate, or don't share them at all.

And yes, london is right, it's crazy-offensive to say that queer people can't have sex. You're erasing the sexual identity of huge groups of people. You're going to get a strongly negative reaction to that in queer-friendly spaces, which this board generally is. Expect that sort of reaction if you're going to voice those sorts of sentiments.
__________________
The major players. Me, 30ish bi female. Gia, girlfriend of 4+ years. Clay, boyfriend/dom. Davis, ex/friend/"it's complicated." Eddie, roommate & fwb.
The supporting cast. Eric, Gia's husband. Bee, Gia and Eric's toddler. Dexter, Gia's lover. Helen, Eric's lover. Izzy and Nikki, Clay's partners. Liam, Eddie's husband.

Last edited by AnnabelMore; 01-11-2014 at 09:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
asexuality, dating, polyamory, sex, trust, virgin, virginity

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:50 PM.