Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 12-06-2013, 12:49 AM

I'm so sorry about your dog. And I know from experience, how hard it is to euthanize a pet and then go to work at a vet clinic the next day. I hope you and your family are doing okay.
Old 12-08-2013, 02:49 AM

Thank you everyone for your kind words regarding my dog. We miss him terribly but the tears are fewer and upon reflection and talking with one of the DVMs at work I have come to realize that he probably had a rare neurological condition from birth. He was never as graceful as the other Scotties we have owned. We always just joked he was a brick. In recent years they have found a condition called cerebellar abriotrophy in Scotties. It actually makes us feel better because 11 years is a long life and he had a full life.

This weekend sucks both my men are working, so I am flying solo. Even Moose and Squirrel are doing their own thing tonight. So I am watching bad TV with my two dogs.

Next week Butch finally has his surgery. Thus year he will actually be home for Christmas.
In a V relationship with an average 60/40 split of time. Only due to Murf's and Butch's crappy work schedules.
Old 12-11-2013, 07:26 PM

Life is same as usual...

Yesterday Murf came to see me and spend the night here at my home with Butch. Poor Butch has more of a hard time than I thought on the rare occasion Murf spends the night here. I felt bad. But he says it is his issue to deal with. But I will do my best to minimize Murf invading Butch's turf. I can understand where he is coming from.

Tomorrow Butch is having hernia surgery.

Everything else is same old same old. Have two awesome men who love me dearly. Looking forward to the holidays.
In a V relationship with an average 60/40 split of time. Only due to Murf's and Butch's crappy work schedules.
Old 12-11-2013, 07:59 PM

great update. I hope Butch's surgery goes well!
Old 12-26-2013, 09:30 PM

Thank God Christmas is over... Let's just say it is a lot of work that just goes by far too quickly. My family especially my mother disgust me. I get she doesn't support my lifestyle, but punishing my children by not sending them a gift on Christmas is just wrong. Not even a phone call. That's fine Murf's parents spoiled my kids rotten as if they were theirs. So my mom can go fuck herself.

Christmas eve was spent at hone with Butch
, Murf, the kids and I. Christmas we watched the kids open their gifts then Murf, kids and I were off to his parents.

Spending the rest of the week with Murf. He is off work.

Butch's surgery went fine. He went back to work today..

Not much of an update. Can't complain life its good.. I enjoy my evenings curled up on the couch with Murf watching bad TV.
Old 12-27-2013, 09:39 PM

Location: English Rose by birth; Calling the Southern Hemi home by choice.

Your mum is wrong. I do not agree with "punishing" children simply because you are peeved with their parents. I am glad your children enjoyed Christmas anyway.

Happy to hear Butch's surgery went well, and I hope you enjoy your weekend and Happy New Year, in advance.

Ry
Old 12-29-2013, 02:47 PM

Another boring update...lol.

The last few days since Christmas actually have been spent with Murf who is off of work until the new year. Just enjoying each others company.

Murf has a stomach bug and my youngest has had it too. So nothing exciting going on just staying close to home.

Yesterday Murf and I attended a friends 50th birthday party and left the kids with a sitter. It was a nice party.

Today no big plans just quality time. Tomorrow I have to work at the vet office.
Old 01-16-2014, 07:19 PM

2014 has been good so far.

My boring life sails happily on..

My guys are awesome. I love them both dearly.

Just got home from Murf's house. Spent the night with him for some quality alone time. Had to be back back to my other house by 2 to be home in time for my Dr appointment .

Just trying to synchronize everyones summer schedules so we can plan vacations .

Butch is happy. We have found a happy medium in our dynamic.

My kids are happy and healthy. They kicked our grown up butts bowling last weekend .
Old 01-18-2014, 02:30 AM

I hate these weekends when both my men are working.

In my moment of weakness from my moment of temporary melancholy I agreed to let Moose and Squirrel have a sleep over. I have 4 boys under 11 in my house. WTF was I thinking ...lol. Actually they are being very good just the noise pollution is higher around here.
Old 01-18-2014, 02:37 AM

At least it's four boys under eleven instead of four teenage girls.
Merry: Tig's wife/slave
NT: Merry's boyfriend/owner
Elle: NT and Merry girlfriend
Umbra: Elle's Dom
Pet: Umbra's slave/wife, Elle girlfriend
Domo: Pet's submissive