Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2013, 05:53 AM
Unhappy Jealous behavior

I've been lurking for a while now and I feel comfortable asking you all for some advice. Sorry in advance for the long post.

I'm dating G and we have a 3 month Old, N. G is married to L (she was dating C, but he broke up with her after finding out she was pregnant) and they have a 2 month old, J. My relationship with G was great at first, but it began to deteriorate during mine and L's pregnancies. Our relationship is even worse post-pregnancies. L has begun to display some really awful passive-aggressive jealous tendencies. For example: L lets J get down to his last few diapers and tells G he can't stay at my place long because he needs to go and get diapers. She calls G over and over while he's at my place about things that are 2 weeks away or because the baby is crying or other things that aren't pressing and could be discussed when he gets home.

There are many more examples, but I need to get to my question: how do I tell G that I think L is jealous and potentially over being poly? Or do you all think I'm reading into her behavior too much?

parenting, polyamory and children