Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > General Poly Discussions

Notices

Old 03-23-2010, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdlyn View Post
Hey! No fair!

We didnt use it on a very strong intensity yet.
Interestingly enough, when I got Laser treatment for smoking 2 years ago a friend of mine went in right after me. The laser has an adjustable current and I pushed it pretty far. My friend went in after me and was hit with the same level and he couldn't believe it! I might have a bit of tolerance for shock.

You can create quite a loop with that Tens if it's cranked.

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over
Old 03-23-2010, 08:37 PM

Mono has a large pain threshold, but wasn't going to tell him that magdlyn he gets such a big head.

I am looking for a bull whip and a large paddle and will have to start working out more to give him everything I have soon. For someone who has just gotten into kink he is certainly a quick learner. I haul ass on him with s cat of nine tails and he can take it. I'm working on longer though before stronger. Some rhythm is the goal.

My last playmate, who is on hold at the moment, is into enema play, water play, nosehook to asshook (does that have a name?) hanging his gilefriend up by the vagina by hook, and various other things masochistic. I'm not so much into all that, so I'm glad he has that in his life.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:41 PM

Thank you very much LoveBird, That is an excelent idea and one i wholy intend to try!
"A ship in port is safe; but that is not what ships are built for. Sail out to sea and do new things" - Grace Hopper, one of the first computer programmers and all around amazing woman. she coined the term "debugging" for fixing computer errors after finding a moth in one of her machines. one of my personal heros.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:47 PM

Default Power exchange and BDSM books

She did mention that the authors are kind of "One True Wayers." So, just take their info w a grain of salt if it doesnt resonate with your personal exps or desires.[/QUOTE]

So, I am really open to hearing about books that any of you love or would feel to be helpful to beginners. Tho not a BDSM book...(more about ass-sex) I like The Surrender by Toni Bentley.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:54 AM

I'm fascinated with BDSM, but I think more as a voyeur than a participant. I like to play occasionally, more into sensation play and psychological. I tend to get scared and run away when things get too intense.

I really hate the way so many people equate "sub" with "masochist." I was recently dating this one woman who says she's a Domme and I was going through a submissive phase. I tried making it clear that I didn't like pain, and she just belittled me with "sure sure, whatever you say" *wink wink* ... I was like, no really. You hit me with that thing, I'll punch you back. Very frustrating. Needless to say, that relationship didn't even bud, let alone blossom.

I really love hanging out with kinky people, they're just so much more interesting than "normal folk." So because of that, I always assumed I was "into" BDSM. But the more I self-investigate, the more I realize that I'm much more interested in observing and being around it than actually participating.

I do, however, love to be tied up and teased. So I guess I'm not completely innocent

The most dangerous phrase in the English language is "we've always done it this way."

Last edited by SchrodingersCat; 03-25-2010 at 05:57 AM.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:31 PM

I do, however, love to be tied up and teased. So I guess I'm not completely innocent [/QUOTE]

Being tied up and teased...hmmm! I love that. I think everyone has their yes, no, maybe list. Just cause you don't like pain doesn't mean you aren't subby.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:48 PM

Today is apparently my day for learning about 24/7 master/slave or dominant/submissive relationships. What an interesting world we live in.

I don't even know enough to ask questions, so I'm having to grasp information as if floats past me...
Old 03-30-2010, 12:29 AM

@Lemondrop... What's going on that you get a day for that? Can I come??
Old 03-30-2010, 12:40 AM

Well, really, all I did was exist. Sometimes information comes to me at unexpected times! Weirdly, sooner or later the information is needed...so I must be having some interesting things coming my way.

And it's not as interesting as it seems! The subject just came up on an e-mail list I'm on, and then it seemed like every few hours today something else came up in relation to it. No fun and adventure for me, just learning!
Old 03-30-2010, 03:29 PM

Ive recently started a new relationship w a top/dom guy. He's 27 and its a bit funny to be topped by a... kid. LOL

Were going to have our 3rd date this week. It's a play partner sort of thing, I dont expect love here. Hes VERY handsome, well endowed, and has a nice confident air when he tops (just sort of makeout sessions so far), but he has this wrinkle.

When we first started talking on okc he said he wanted me to top him. We had one date and then he got cold feet for a few mons and recently got back in contact. So the deal is I am letting him top me for a while, let some trust build, before i get medieval on his ass.

I feel delicious fear going into the next date. Things are gonna heat up. We discussed hard limits yesterday.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 58, living with:
miss pixi, 37, who is dating (NRE):
Master, 32

Tags
bdsm, d/s, dominant, fetishes, metamours, poly, relationships, sex play, submissive