Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Poly Relationships Corner

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2010, 07:56 PM

Unhappy Please Help feeling so so insecure

Hi Everyone,

I am feeling really insecure today. My husband whom I have been married to for 11 years has a new love who is young. She is 22 and never been in a poly relationship.

I am 27 I have had three children and although I am in good shape and I exercise I have all the beautiful womanly scars of carrying three children. I have stretch marks on my stomach, my breast are not young anymore or full.

I know that this should not be important but it is. I have always been self conscious and it got worse after I was raped when I was younger.

I guess my biggest fear is that my husband will like this younger woman better than me. She is beautiful in every way and has not had any children.

My husband and I are very open with each other. Though I can't figure out a way to bring this up without sounding silly. I know in my mind he will say to me that he will always find me attractive but in my mind I see this as not true .

I feel sick to my stomach over this. I don't want to feel this at all. I want my husband to enjoy being with other people . I just do not know what to do.

Thanks for listening,
TinyLove